Pectin based gummies

I’m interested in finding a manufacturer to produce CBD pectin gummies with a relatively low MOQ to start with. Would like to get samples of virgin gummies to get an idea of the consistency and flavor. Do any manufacturers allow their clients to provide the active ingredient (CBD)?
I’ve spent a bit of time making my own gummies but the cost of manufacturing myself seems to outweigh the benefits. Many thanks in advance!

@Kingofthekush420 has the best vegan pectin gummies I’ve ever tried, and probably can help you out with cbd gummies.

2 Likes

This could mean a lot of very different numbers. Be more specific.

1 Like

Shipping adds cost…whats the location? We are not quite ready for distribution, but it might help with costing for those that are knowing where you reside.

The lowest MOQ i’ve seen listed here was 600 pieces per flavor. That would be a great starting point.

Located in Santa Cruz, California.

1 Like

Hi thank you very much for the referral. I’d love to contact @Kingofthekush420 and when i click on the username, i’m not seeing a way to do that. I’m new here so maybe i dont have privileges yet. Still figuring out how this website system works.

1 Like

You can give this a shot.

1 Like

For the amount of times this has been said about contacting KOTK, you’d think he’d set up a separate public profile for biz

3 Likes

I just shot you a dm

This is helpful, thanks! I think i got it now.

1 Like