Patreon... 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila FLOOR

Try the ocho

Why did the man from Mexico throw his wife off the bridge?

ta-quilaaaaaaa (to kill her)

2 Likes

They have a white one too but the aged one is niiice. It’s got a slight honey scent and taste and smoooooth. This came right out of Mexico though, not sure if you can get it in the US

there’s also this stuff - mezcal - made from the same plant and its absolutely delightful

4 Likes

comes with the worm salt! Chinicuiles, moth larva

1 Like

They can! This mezcal didn’t sadly

The fact Cheeba made a patreon account is funny. People derailing it to talk about tequila is even funnier.

10 Likes

I’ll break the ice for you chief. #1 spot is spoken for🤑

1 Like

Oooo shit lol I haven’t checked on it I’ve been running errands but I got something special for #1 @Gog

2 Likes

The more they look at the bottles the more they drink the more they wanna do something impulsive lol. Nah it don’t bother me it’s just putting it to the top of the forum lol

Tbh I’m surprised no one changed the title. :joy::man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

All tequila makes me equally happy.

I don’t discriminate.

3 Likes

Thanks bud, happy to be a part of it. Hopefully I’ll be popping seeds again soon… I would have went higher tier but I’m already subscribed to another breeders patreon on top tier. My seed collection out of control.

1 Like

Yup tequila has had me laying on the kitchen floor holding the bottle too. :beers:

No worries! I’m glad to have y’all aboard & for those who just wanted seeds / snips I figure that’s one of the best ways to get consistent new stuff every month lol, sorta like a growers box

3 Likes

When I was a young lad I’d add vegetable glycerine soaked tincture to shots of tequila. The glycerine made it sweeter and boy was it such a flex to have drinkable weed when you were 21 at a party. Looking back it was probably 5MG per ML but hey it was the thought that counts.

3 Likes

35 is a steal man ty. The other subscription I have, seeds packs start at 75 a month. Its like Christmas every month lol

1 Like

Sounds like komas lol but no worries it’s all gonna be heat to be passed around🤙🏼

3 Likes

That CRC Reposado is amazing! 10/10 would recommend.

Also, Great idea @Cheebachiefextracts! This is an awesome deal it seems for sure. $150 for unlimited phone calls!? That’s wild.
I always like the idea of people early in extraction to have someone to call along the way. Makes for safer situations.

6 Likes

Exactly I figure if I can be available to assist for whatever may come across & alott sops & solutions on speed dial for a client this would be a perfect way to keep in touch or base per say, while still benefiting them the entire time :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Teach you azulene whilst drink azul :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Had a customer hook up some 1942 Don Julio. Was some really nice tequila. I’m cheap tho and usually go with Hornitos.

3 Likes

Wish I could remember the name but there was a blue glass bottle of this primo stuff I tried that went down smooth like water. Only after you took a breath could you believe it was tequila. Still looking for it to this day.