Passive Recovery Time

naw im not joking im interested in buying site doesnt show any info though

I run a lot of headspace, i can never get my collection pressure over 10psi, @ 65f

1 Like

I’m aware you aren’t joking. I’m calling xd solvent tanks a joke…

1 Like

It doesnt hold 200# that would be nuts.
Probably closer to 100…
The number everyone else gives you (xd and 95% of other vendors) is water weight. Noobs

I wasnt trying to reply directly to you waxplug1 my bad. Was in response to the above question

3 Likes

Your right @Slabby @GreenMachine_Consult told me that tank holds 100 not 200. I asked him for an open jacket 100# tank and he had it ready in 2 wks

4 Likes

Mine is almost here! Cant wait to play with it and the new crc

3 Likes

I need some new gear. I tried reaching out to @GreenMachineLabs but I guess I shoulda messaged @GreenMachine_Consult… will do…

3 Likes

Tanks from oss arent labeled this way. But oss is different from every other company. :-1:

One of the very few. Most do the proper way. Industry standard is water weight for hvac and most other lpg tanks

3 Likes

@GreenMachine_Consult

Just got a ton of orders for tanks.

5 Likes

Straight up. I got mine from them cuz waxplug1

4 Likes

Eat a snickers :grin:

Lol, and now we all will. That’s a beautiful tank

4 Likes

I feel like open jacket is a game changer on a tank.
Edit their prices are on point also

5 Likes

Look how wide the jacket is! It’s a monster. Loads and loads of ice

2 Likes

If i recall they changed that. Mine is standard depth. @Waxplug1 i think told me it takes too much di configured with that large of a jacket

2 Likes

@Waxplug1

How much did you end up putting in there?

I use iso only to chill when needed. Check this out from back in the trap

The tank on dry Ice and coil above it on dry ice do all the compressing…no need to throw that much ice in there…once my tank on ice gets full I close the valve of the incoming…and open the other valve to direct it into my big tank…other valve is something i made for rnd bear with me here

This allows me to push in nitro into the tank and redirect the liquid into the reservoir…then I burp out the nitro and resume recovery. That way I dont use so much ice. The small tank and coil is basically a compressor…once it’s full shoot it over. Use the big tank as the starting point

13 Likes

This is a fantastic idea. Very well thought out.

2 Likes

I had two winterizing columns on the right because my crcs wouldn’t go fast enough so I figured I could have two dumping simultaneously into the same pot but that was costly in steel and dry ice plus extra space. This was before I made w1

7 Likes