Outdoor grows 2020

Love watching everyones gardens to extraction this year. Has me feeling some sort of way. My state is probably going legal this year but property where I work is crazy expensive. Whats the best way for me to get a chunk of land to do outdoor on for the low?

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist. Bamboo outgrew everything for me this summer, I’m somewhat in the same boat, really

2 Likes

I rent

1 Like

2020 West Michigan outdoor pulled on a cold October night after freezing twice. No harm to the plants and I flushed them unlike any other year this year. Honestly the best outdoor smoke I’ve ever grown. Gelato is that beautiful purple girl Monster Skittles, Hifi 4G, Bananium, and one of the most beautiful unknown plants from a random seed that I could’ve possibly ever have wanted:) I love Mother Nature! Now it’s time to introduce her to science and pull all those beautiful trichomes off:)

17 Likes

Extract that shit!

Looks fire.

2 Likes

Excuse the shitty bvv hardware. Lol
They threw them in with a parts order About a year ago and I still have a chunk of them haha

This is straight crc sugar decarbed(atleast partially) no cut

5 Likes

That’s a nice color.

Were any terps separated at all before you decarbed?

1 Like

I chose a dryer sugar for this trial, so no.

The batch is pictured in the above pics. It’s the dryer sugar ran with b80, Like second lightest batch

2 Likes

[

11 Likes

Send again!

1 Like

Looks like some hot jar crashing. Looks great dude! What flavor this be?

2 Likes

Sugar cane and blue dragon

2 Likes

My sugar cane comes down Sunday Sunday Sunday!

7 Likes

I just did it in a Pyrex haha

Starting to really like the Pyrex tek

2 Likes

Me too, jars are a bitch

2 Likes

Second one, first one had no issues. Let’s see how this one goes

7 Likes

Looks good, i live me some decarb diamonds and terps for breakfast

2 Likes

Last nights batch. Ran through 1.5 cups of media bro’s CRY

17 percent yield

9 Likes

How’d the terps come out on the cry?

2 Likes

Solid. Similar to b80

I must adjust my statement…

@FicklePickle b80 takes the cake on terps. After some tasting etc I came to this conclusion

3 Likes