Only The Strong sauce tek

Thanks guys I like simple :nerd_face: I love future4200 almost everyone here is helpful best forum or group I have ever been on :+1:

7 Likes

If u scroll back to beginning and read just lil while ull see ppl got pretty deep with there questions and all was explained pretty quickly.

Also very detailed description throughout

4 Likes

I know but I figured I’d double check make sure I didn’t read it wrong or if there was some sort of short cut someone came up with along the way that I didn’t notice this is a huge thread I think the biggest thread :thinking:

3 Likes

It is a big, helpful thread but no where near the size of the Crc thread. Check it out! 5k+ posts and running! Cheers @Dezstro420!

4 Likes

What are you guys purging your sauce fraction at? I tried 4 days at 85f pulled vac to 18. Pourded thin in large pyrex. Still tested at 10k ppm?

2 Likes

I definitely will I probably have tho an just don’t remember thanks again guys :grin:

yeah there are tons of shortcuts. My way is just pour into a jar and forget about it, it doesn’t get much simpler than that! The key important thing to remember here is the quality of your starting material. If you’re extracting with head stash you will get diamonds without trying, if you’re extracting older or lower quality stuff then you may not get any crystallization at all even if you follow every step to the tee

8 Likes

Thanks clouds like I said before I love simple and I always use headstash never trim etc . Always gg strain

you can get great results with trim too as long as it’s been stored well. I do most of my runs with trim / popcorn buds and they turn out exactly the same for me. I do run them very soon after harvest though which helps retain as much THCA as I can in the material before extracting.

5 Likes

Interesting, i just crack the jar and the tane purges off overnite usually, 2 days at most. No heat no vac. My tests came back at 50 to 250 ppm

6 Likes

I do mine for around 2 days at room temp. I’ll start out around -10hg and slowly increase it as the reaction slows until I reach full vac. When I get no reaction at full vac is when I remove for use. I’ve never had it tested but it passes the nail test just fine.

The crystals I purge the same way but with the heat set to 80-90F

5 Likes

Ok so I just bought a new stash jar a 1l miron glass jar was wondering it’s pretty thick an dark has anyone ever try using one of these for diamonds ? Will it work? :thinking:

If it’s what I think it is then yeah but I believe the ball or Kerr lids that have a ring and lid are betta

1 Like

diamond3 diamond4

Thank you for this post, op.

5 Likes

So just to clarify after the cold crash I would need to room temp still for several weeks before purging or just go straight to the vac oven after cold crashing and separating thca from solution? I ask because they re dissolve as the solvent or solution comes back to room temp.

You want them to dissolve. They will create a clear layer that will form diamonds under pressure. After cold crash tighten lid and wait for diamonds to grow then seperate and purge

2 Likes

What type of alkaline?

how do you get it so clear?

Crc #cloroxcrew

8 Likes

You could however accomplish this with a 12" x 12" honeypot.
You could get up to 4 quart jars into 1.

I made some pretty good whisky with some well made home made moonshine and good charred oak by using air pressure and then vacuum cycles to get the same results as many years in the oak casks by forcing the alcohol into the wood and then vacuuming it back out!

5 Likes