Only The Strong sauce tek

They were poured from a jar, i posted the progress throughout on the post your thcA thread if ya wanna check it out. I poured into a smaller jar to try to get the growth going again. This was what i kept out.

2 Likes

I feel like there would be an immense transfer loss pouring a jar of diamonds and sauce on to parchment. What was your purpose in doing this? More surface area to purge?

4 Likes

When ya need em ya need em i geuss. I pour onto parchment then purge at minus 15 to 20. The collect stones and with residual sauce i place parchment on a 1 gallon ice cream container and scrape up. Scrapes pretty easy my jars never seem to fully crash so sauce is a lil thicker

2 Likes

heres the rest poured into the smaller jar. Diamonds seem to slowly release bubbles constantly

3 Likes

So…what does it mean…in your experience…when an unpurged extract in a jar is releasing small bubbles? From the growing stones even. Solvent is escaping. This is normal. I’ve never had a jar not crash. It just needs to be cared for properly. Sometimes a small amount of agitation. Sometimes a slight vacuum to pull solvent out, as there are so much terps present the super saturation is difficult to maintain. There are ways…

5 Likes

Thanks for the tek. Here is a picture of my first try at diamonds.

9 Likes

I Have a question I skimmed threw a few post and didn’t really see any similar questions. So my main question is from a few recent runs. I’ve been attempting to do the OTSS tech and have had a few successful runs. Recently I’ve ran an outdoor run that had an extremely large amount of keif from all the trim bins added to it. With this I figured since there was so much thc it would be perfect for diamonds. So I went about the process and now I’m about 2 weeks in and the terp layer is almost completely gone and the batch actually turned more into a sauce then diamonds. Now that I’m not to worried about that being that I know it’s all still fire product but I’m not to sure how to go about purging it if anyone can give me some input ide appreciate it. There currently in mason jars and for the first week were in the oven at about 82 degrees then up to 85 for the second week. I have them just out of the oven now as I want to fill this info before making any further steps

Pour them into a glass Pyrex dish and pull a vacuum down to somewhere between -15 and -20 for a day or so.

4 Likes

more solvent when u seal it up and set and wait…idk how to pan tek like pickle

:green_heart::facepunch:

Lol I don’t know how to pan tek like pickle either. I can get diamonds, but I really struggle with controlling crystallization. My terps are on point and the extract is void of fat, so I know it’s good, but yeah I’m just at the mercy of what my extract wants to do… for now.

Rex diamonds I’ve got a killer SOP for. Thanks @Swet254k

5 Likes

Right on, cant wait to see your work bro! Glad you liked it.

1 Like

Have to be poured out of the jar or can I purge in jar?

It depends on how thick it is

Got a picture?

2 Likes

Just posted

I’d at least split it into 2 jars, with a thickness of around 1/2”.

You could do it in one jar, but you may have to purge longer, which could in turn evap more terpenes in the process.

It’s a fun game between evap the solvent not your most volatile terpenes.

1 Like

Ahok now I see the reason for it that definitely makes sense. Man thanks so much bro your response time is so clutch I would have took a few dabs and got impatient and just threw the jar in there :joy::joy: my curiosity gets me

Oh yea also do I apply heat when I pour it into the jar 85° or no heat just vacc?

I like 75-80°f

1 Like

Protects the biophotonic activity of products stored in the glass

Biophotons are the light emitted by living tissue. ‘Bio’ in Greek means life and ‘photon’ means light. According to biophotonic research, measuring the biophotonic output of a food or supplement is a more accurate measurement of quality and life essence. Our bodies absorb photons from sunlight through the eyes, skin and also through sunlight enriched nutrition. As natural products absorb solar energy, the increased level of photons is a great indication of the products’ vitality and quality.
PRESERVATION TEST WITH CHIVES
Sprayed glasses, in white, green or brown tones, are transparent in the visible light spectrum and offer insufficient protection against degradation processes induced by light. During a 3-month shelf life experiment, different herbal and spice preparations stored in three different types of glass (white, brown, purple) were exposed to the sun every day. , for several hours, or kept indoors.

Experience shows that samples of chives stored in the sun in brown glass and white glass turned white considerably. The sample stored in Miron glass shows no color change. Even in olfactory terms, chives stored in MIRON purple glass have a more potent and fresher smell.

2 Likes