Only The Strong sauce tek

Just wanted to say thanks for this info

9 Likes

What is this?

1 Like

how ironic tonight of all nights for me haha just landed safely

2 Likes

just realised you are on my insta, sorry for not following back … have done now

I went to redissolve some shatter in butane to try to make diamonds and I grew impatient waiting on the cold butane to warm up and absorb the shatter so I just threw into my cyro bath with a regular run and this is what happened cause I didn’t dissolve the shatter all the way. Will it still make diamonds with the right saturation and time ?

1 Like

16 hrs into cryo cold crash . GG4 untrimmed buds and cured about a month in turkey bags . Dewaxing sleeve but no separate column

5 Likes

Thought i’d share my first attempt at this tek.
Never tried for diamonds before but got a few friends who make em with great results almost everytime & I’ve been feeling left out.

This shot was taken about 14 days after i jarred it :ok_hand:

16 Likes

What if I still have lots of pressure building after 1 month? And is there any way to separate the individual diamonds that seem to be grown together?

1 Like

pressure building = residual solvent evaporating. You can keep it going, burping it until you no longer have pressure, then separate and purge. You’ll likely get more formations if you haven’t already dropped all of the THCA out. (if you still have solvent, I doubt you’ve been in the super saturated zone long enough for it to all fall out).

Or you could separate and purge now if you’ve reached an outcome you’re satisfied with.

Pouring the solution into another jar through a fine stainless steel strainer works well for separating the crystals from the liquid.

5 Likes

Lots of stacking… done several runs of jar tec, just never had pressure stay this long

did you burp it at all? I have some jars that seal really well and I have to burp, where others leak slightly on their own and I don’t need to burp at all.

My rule of thumb with burping is I only do it when growth stops, then I stop doing it when growth stops completely, but at this point I’m not building any pressure anymore and just purge it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I burped them like 2 times a day for tr he first week. Now once ever other day… look like they are packing tighter, becoming more clear

Just read all 1700+ comments, working on my first run. Thank you all in advance.

12 Likes

good luck on your run! It’s a fun time making these stones. Check around the forums too for more variations to the process. It’s being done in so many different ways nowdays

5 Likes

Thanks bro!

Welcome, enjoy, and good luck @SoIL_Farms!

3 Likes

trying this one

1 Like

With crc, what kind of numbers do you think your hitting for it to crystallize so fast? do you think your crude before crystallizing is 95% or better? causing rapid crystallization? Those are some very impressive gems and in 4 days. I’m sure its partially strain dependent, do you get this speed with all strains?

Crc is purifying your oil. The cleaner your oil is the better and faster it will crystallize, but yes some strains are much better then others. but when crc’d yeah 4 or 5 days is usually the drop out time.

6 Likes

I bet u still have super fast times w just pure live and dry ice temp extraction with ur process Tek after

4 Likes