Only The Strong sauce tek

So… better to leave as is or change the lids out? It’s still early in the game. Less than 24 hrs in

You need to vent the solvent slowly so just leave it as is.

2 Likes

Yes. That is my eBay store.

3 Likes

That’s what I just ran into with some pineapple express I ran from my friend taste great looks ok but my other shater is way better

2 Likes

Top is the pe and the bottom is greese monkey

Please consider getting Some metric thin walled ss tubes (chimney tubes)
Metric because they fit snug in inch
Pack them with biomass place them in vacuüm bag the one s used to make Blankets small and vacuumed out with a vacuum cleaner
Place tube in freezer and once frozen place. Metric tube with biomass in cls
And blast your biomass Will loose. Very little temp this way

4 Likes

Tricks of the trade tread material :grinning:

3 Likes

First attempt at apple sauce

10 Likes

Another first attempt. Dont usually have the patience for these. About 10 12 days old

13 Likes

Awesome clarity in those rocks man !!:fire::fire:

1 Like

hey guys am new with the account but been reading the forum for some time never create an account cause always found alot just reading it here sorry to interrupt but something that ist quite clear for me is:
why is the cryo bath of the jarrs necesary ??
also

why or is it really necesary to left butane in the jars ??

thanks in advance guys i really like the forum cheers keep it lit

2 Likes

Cryo cold crash isn’t must… Will shave time off already having the main of the thcA at the bottom the jar already though

U leave tane to slow down the evaporation, it creates positive pressure also but this isn’t a must. It’s mainly to let the tane slowly evap to form stones

4 Likes

thanks for the quick response brother one thing am thinking is that the thca will disolve when taken out of the cryo bath so in the end the jar will be left to rest at room temp or whatever temp u use i will try both teks as experimenting thanks

6 Likes

So I’ve been attempting diamonds for a few months- I keep getting a hit or miss- like I can pour two jars of the same run and one will completely lock up and make some nice little chunky diamonds but the other jar won’t even start to form ? Any ideas, oh can I do something with what doesn’t lock up? Rerun it? What about the stuff that locks but just turns to Apple sause? Thanks :pray:

You can always redo…

Sounds like not enough solvent at seal point w most your issues on apple sauce and not singular chunks.

As far as jar not doing anything, that’s probably your one you did right. It takes several weeks to get formations depending on saturation rate and how good ur lids seal. I have some material that takes 2wks for first tiny piece, the next week loads down

2 Likes

strain and freshness of material (age from harvest and storage conditions) are biggest inputs. personally like applesauce more imo

1 Like

careful great way to blowout the jar

2 Likes

Is there any way you could show us a Pic of your coil setup please

That was just passive coil to cool the solvent… It’s been in my closet in building ever since I learned how to operate my CLS correctly.

Btw a nitrogen vapor push eliminates any problems w solvent being to cold to move. Takes away from having to know tricks to move cold solvent

4 Likes