October MoM is @pupparoo

@Dukejohnson has my vote, has sparked one of the best threads on here in a little bit.
or for a troll pick @Kevinthc for … well you know …

6 Likes

My friend I have sended proof that he scammed me why are you trying to make me look bad ?

You’re doing a good job of doing that yourself numbnuts!

4 Likes

He’s from Spain I think speaks broken English he’s having hard time even translating back what y’all are saying to him

3 Likes

That’s cool, and whatevs. But don’t publicly ask people to break the law for you. In any broken, or set there of, of languages is all.

2 Likes

Despite being asked to break the law if some one did just take his money then there a thief, the reasons don’t matter. Is it dumb to ask that yes absolutely does he and do we want to be associated with someone who stole from him no matter the reason.

10 Likes

Not at all. I’m by no means defending anyone or anything. It’s never cool to take something of someone else’s. Lesson or not.

I’m just asking people to think a bit, and this a great example for future new members

1 Like

Lets just all agree October MoM will not be @Kevinthc or @Bagled and not mess this thread up also.

14 Likes

I don’t think he understood…he saw all the sells of d8 going onplus I think it’s d8… But trying to defend him but I was speaking to him says prior …he wants L d8 which are legal in his country and I think I got the country wrong

By all mean correct though they neither should be MOM Imo

3 Likes

I nominate @Bagled

I haven’t seen so many people break down the door for a chance to justify thievery and pledge their allegiance for people proven to engage in it.

Really got the bad apples to gather in a room and raise their hand so thanks for cutting the grass to show us the shit-snakes my man!

4 Likes

I nominate @cbdeeznutz for always having a bitch comment

5 Likes

I vote for not making MoM into “troll of the month club”

24 Likes

Maybe we should have a mom and a sbom.

Sb= shit bag

We could at least have fun with it. Might take away from the distraction

11 Likes

For about a 20 hour timefame I know I would have got @HeisenbergInd 's sbom nomination for sure… lol

7 Likes

I’m on quite a few people shit bag of the month list constantly. I don’t take it personal

3 Likes

I am for this only if they get that tag along side there name also for the month. Maybe a little dunce cap above there avatar.

3 Likes

That just encourages people to get on the “naughty list”

Making SBoM with an award of a short time out seems like a better idea than a tag but then again you gotta be careful it doesn’t just turn into an uncontrollable shit mob trying to vote people into science for funsies

3 Likes

i was thinking the same thing… maybe the shit bag of the month gets a week vacation but a prize as well just to show we still love them but stop being such a shit bag… i dont know. Im the constant shitbag so

maybe some d8 is the prize…or cbd hash rosin

6 Likes

Lol luckily you have plenty of competition I doubt you’d get voted out until like atleast the 69th SBoM

2 Likes

Nah…. You still got it lol

2 Likes