October MoM is @pupparoo

i was thinking the same thing… maybe the shit bag of the month gets a week vacation but a prize as well just to show we still love them but stop being such a shit bag… i dont know. Im the constant shitbag so

maybe some d8 is the prize…or cbd hash rosin

6 Likes

Lol luckily you have plenty of competition I doubt you’d get voted out until like atleast the 69th SBoM

2 Likes

Nah…. You still got it lol

2 Likes

Lol! Well you should have some free pixie dust to sprinkle over my gold ribbon here pretty quick atleast!

3 Likes

Salesman here. I could be the first SBOM!

I hear ethanol and PSTA makes some pretty wicked D8 as a prize.

3 Likes

Got a new clone group going yet? :smiley:

I nominate @pupparoo for his many contributions. Outdoor 2021 thread being one of them. I know this would mean a lot to him since he’s been ran away.

9 Likes

20 posts were split to a new topic: Jokes outside EC

I guess more is expected from @Pupparoo :man_shrugging:. I do miss the quotes, I second pupparoo. To be on topic

5 Likes

@WeedThePeople has my nomination

7 Likes

I appreciate this good sir. I Only accept this while giving you the stank eye at the same time, Currently. I hope that changes in the future.

1 Like

i vote @Dukejohnson as well !

6 Likes

I think cloner is in, if not ill nominate him again.

3 Likes

I’ll second @WeedThePeople

4 Likes

I appreciate that. I am a little fish in this big pond.

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Five more days to get in your nominations and seconds everyone! We’ve got a great list going so far this month. :smiley:

3 Likes

I would like to nominate @Cassin !

8 Likes

I will second @Cassin, phenomenal contributor and overall great person!

7 Likes

Why am I just now seeing this? Fucking gold

1 Like

Great nominations, and almost all of them have a second. Two more days to get em in. :crazy_face:

4 Likes