I have a rep coming to my lab tomorrow to give me a demo and see how it will work with our processes.
If anyone has any questions they would like asked let me know before tomorrow morning.
I have a rep coming to my lab tomorrow to give me a demo and see how it will work with our processes.
If anyone has any questions they would like asked let me know before tomorrow morning.
@thesk8nmidget, Seriously, ask him for a demo model or tell him you want to keep one for a few weeks to try out. Don’t pay retail, negotiate with Keyence. They will always come down in price.
Thanks for the heads up, He has already mentioned going below retail price for me but I will definitely ask if it possible to keep a demo for a while for experimenting.
Hey, is there an update updated model here a half a decade later that is cheaper, I’ve looked into mass flow sensors. I do have a j kem safety controller I could swap out the water valve with a gas solenoid, like an alley cat or an omega, and use it as a third-party addition on the controller? But I’m trying to keep it under 100 bucks, but Amazon has some pretty good Chinese stuff if you look hard and is rated for the temperature range I’m in? Can I get away with a turbine anything for liquid or does it have to be an ultrasonic? Sorry if these are dumb questions