No where near bottom

Yes, more of the farmers market on saturday farmer is what you are talking about. This article is talking about 94% of a states commodity(hemp) has not sold. Just chang the word hemp for any other commodity and imagine the article talking about it. Think about if this guys project didnt sell 94% of his tomatoes.

4 Likes

That sounds like a lit farmers market!

I wonder if Wisconsin just has an extremely low amount of processors or maybe it poor quality material?

Would have been nice to have a lift like the one in the video! Used to have to walk on drywall stilts to care for the tomatoes in the greenhouse I used to work for. Pretty similar in the layout, but we didn’t have anything computerized.

Could be a combination of both. I have seen some really decent WI grown flower in the smoke shops, but have also seen farms that clearly have no idea how to grow good cannabis around me. Not sure how they think anything cut at the end of last October would be anything other than mold around here, and I saw a lot standing till then. As far as processors go, I only know of a couple in WI. I’m sure there are more, but doesn’t seem like many.

2 Likes

Yeah those man lifts are tits. They also have little trains that roll on those tracks for harvest.

1 Like