No Pressure needed For Diamonds?

To achieve diamonds with no pressure(like pictures). i leave my pours from collection with a little extra solvent. Pour into jar or pan, then set in oven at 85-100°f dependent on freshness of material. Has took 24-48 hours to get full crash.fresher/better material= better terp seperation.

5 Likes

Really no reason that you would need pressure. That’s for reactions with gases.

2 Likes

J’ai fait des cristaux par erreur, après avoir extrait mes bourgeons, et récolté le mix butane/cannabinoïdes dans un plat en pyrex , je l’ai placé 18h dans un récipient d’eau bouillante à 50 degrés Celsius, je suis aller dormir, et en me réveillant j’ai put observer des micro cristaux , je me suis donc empressé de sortir le microscope : https ://www.instagram.com/p/B8BurWYHqtP/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

4 Likes

I made crystals by mistake, after extracting my buds, and harvesting the butane / cannabinoid mix in a pyrex dish, I placed it 6 p.m. in a container of boiling water at 50 degrees Celsius, I went to sleep , and when I woke up I could observe micro crystals, so I hastened to take out the microscope

www.instagram.com/p/B8BurWYHqtP

Very cool photos. Welcome to the forum.

6 Likes