Newbie with a 5 pound Icarus

I have a 5 pound close loop I’ve been working with for the pass month. Looking to sep up my game and learn how to make wax and diamonds properly. If anybody could share some knowledge with me that would be greatly appreciate it thank you

Hit the magnifying glass in the top right corner and search for some stuff. Here’s a great thread pertaining to the subject.

6 Likes

Thanks u. I Appreciate it

If you need a hand after reading feel free to hit me up.

8 Likes

Hey thanks. I would love to stay in touch. So much to learn and not enough information out there.

There is plenty of information out there, but I understand that people learn in different ways, and if you need help digesting it, I can show you the ropes.

Although @Otscc is kind of a legend

6 Likes

Moved your post to

I challenge you to go look at that category, and tell me there isn’t a lot out there.

You might not quite be ready to absorb everything laying around here, but I do advise you just start exploring.

Search, read threads. Spend days at it.

8 Likes

Cmon man! (Biden voice) lol

8 Likes

Nah, having someone who knows what tf they’re doing hold their hand is way better.

Just can’t let “there’s not a lot out there” go with out pointing out there’s weeks worth of reading to be had.

It’s value depends on the tasks at hand and the current level of the one doing the reading, but there really is knowledge to be had here for almost any level cannabist.

5 Likes

Yeah maybe I over spoke. This is my first day on the site and learning the ropes, and up until now I’ve just been learning through YouTube videos.
But I do appreciate the wise words and appreciate and respect anything I do learn from the pros. So thank u to all.

2 Likes

Just the word “icarus” in the search brings up 25 topics. Many of them on set up and operation. When it comes to closed loop, it’s all here, you just have to look.

2 Likes

You guys are absolutely right. My mind was blown last night with all the information on the site. I couldn’t sleep I was so jacked I love it. I’m so glad to be a part of it now. Time to set it up.

1 Like

Being a newbie with your icarus is different than being a newbie with diamonds. Following this as i just got a 5lb icarus, works great. Diamonds are all about temp and saturation control after your runs are done out of the icarus.

1 Like

Yeah I love my Icarus

So when you say prime with warm vapour. Roughly how many lbs would of warm vapour would be considered a prime in a 5 pound in CLS.

1 Like

I love your coffee station and your labeled hanging tools for easy access!

1 Like

Thanks man.
It’s good to have all those things handy. Especially the coffee. Lol.

I hope you are not going to run that machine in the current location.

1 Like

Already has!

1 Like

like I said earlier… here, hold my beer, I got thisimages