New Vape Shipping Regulations

Put in a casing with a 510 thread and it’ll be branded as nicotine though.

2 Likes

Reading further on the subject. Brick & Mortar smokeshops are gonna love this news. Distro companies too. Retail cart sales and product sales online in the US will definitely face the biggest concerns / hoops. While Alibaba just sends it.

4rdjzm

4 Likes

Maybe you get this maybe you dont.

As it stands, the wording of this bill makes empty hardware a tobacco product. Yes retailers and distributors are going to love this… but cannabis vape company’s are going to be hit the hardest if this bill isn’t clarified and makes cannabis products exempt.

The words “all other substances” and “any component or accessory” make this bill scary for all of us.

1 Like

There’s always a new hoop to jump through for vape industry and they keep dancing through it. Hemp has been the abuser and will be hit the hardest. Cannabis has been growing rapidly online in product offerings but has always been from your local headshops or smokeshops and I would view that writing as inspiration to bring a physical store to life again. Pipes still ship.

Absolutely. It’s just another hoop to jump through and everyone will have to do it.

1 Like

Always better to have multiple legs to stand on.
Gas station grocery store smokeshop convenience stores kill it and somehow got meth pipes cigarettes alcohol gasoline kegs and CRUSH it. Uber alcohol delivery is in Texas and it’s great. 7 eleven and liquor stores now delivering. Gotta take photo of front and back of ID then it gets verified by system and approved.
Add a shipping space area and bam you got a wholasale warehouse supplying the local smokeshops.

Got a fuck load of carts but can’t sell them online? Setup shop running the local market.

2 Likes

Is this expected to stop the sale of empty vape hardware too?

1 Like

It won’t stop it. You’d just have to verify age register and pay tobacco tax…

Which will heavily increase the barriers of entry and make it impossible for most to exist in the marketplace. The .50c Chinese gcell knock offs are going to start getting sold for $10 inside smoke shops right when this hits.

1 Like

Box mods included I would agree with @SanitatemDime

5 year logs of books and customer information.

Hemp is gonna face these audits big time.

1 Like

My non tobacco cannabis vape battery is now a tobacco product.

With the wording of this, I could make a product that literally couldn’t smoke tobacco, and it would be considered a tobacco product.

2 Likes

It requires everyone involved to register as a tobacco company. Prices on all vape products are going up across the bord by a significant amount.

2 Likes

Tobacco license holders prices aren’t gonna change.
They’re the primary entity’s already.

1 Like

If I understand right though the product will get taxed like imported tobacco. Yes, the tobacco license holders tax will stay similar, but the product price will increase as well.

China will get that ish thru still. I’d think. Dunno. Haven’t been importing carts but damn customs is a sob…
Guess that’s where you’ll get taxed.

1 Like

And they’re putting prison sentences on it now.

1 Like

They also crammed a new law making it a felony to stream copied or pirated movies, lol. Sneaky fucks

2 Likes

To be a business profiting off illegal streaming. Vague. Super vague. But people have been getting arrested for selling jailbroken amazon fire sticks lol…

This is just increasing the penalty of those who do it for profit. Not the consumer population. (misdemeanor)

2 Likes

Which honesty is a good move for the entertainment industry. You didn’t even need a fire stick anymore you could download an app to your Roku and watch anything you want.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem like this is targeted to empty vapes or vape hardware? It seems like it’s targeted to nicotine juices and pre-filled vapes with whatever liquids inside. Also couldn’t you just use UPS? Or does the text mean any device or piece of hardware that is used in the delivery of an aerosolized solution

2 Likes