New Turn-key Ethanol Extractor

Agreed. I got all the info I needed within 24 hours to make an informed decision and to potentially proceed. These people are definitely starting off on the right note.

3 Likes

Normally we don’t sell it separately but are open for anything. Will just need to be customized to fit your system which we can do. Can you shoot me an email and we can go from there? info@apolloxstill.com

1 Like

Thank you very much Estokha!! Much respect.

3 Likes

Thank you Vagician! You made our week :relaxed:

2 Likes

that is presumably a Thermonics LN2 chiller, no?

Yes, we partnered with Thermonics to develop Pluto for our system. More on that in a joint press release coming soon!

2 Likes

right on, they’re nice pieces of equipment for sure. I met some of their crew at the Chem Show last fall and had been considering using them for a very similar application previously. I’m eager to see how end users review this equipment. Good work and best of luck.

1 Like

Or lenticular

No disrespect but it seems like this would be the ethos 7 if there was one

Anyone serious and would like to know more about the ApolloXstill system, I can set up a time for you to tour our facility. We have the full ApolloXstill system installed. It’s an amazing system and the company provides great customer support. DM to coordinate.

We are located in Long Beach CA.

3 Likes

Thanks GPG! Glad you love it and thank you for allowing others to come see it. As always if you ever need anything just let us know!

1 Like

If capna had a Fuge in thier ethos for a spin cycle to remove the ethanol they could’ve shot it thru a lenticular filter into a falling film… It would kick in automatically after the first initial extraction… Too bad they suck. Glad to see real process being made @ApolloXstill!

2 Likes

Thanks Groovy! Give us a call maybe we can find a way to partner up! (949) 244-0281.

1 Like