New to make* diamonds

Ya but don’t they need to be purged?

Are they done growing

What temp did you set you oven or heating pad to?

Those look great, bro!!

Thnx bro, that was my second attempt

1 Like

what do I do when there done growing they seem to be turning to sauce

Yoo someone send me a nice and easy thread to make diamonds in a jar. This website is hard as hell to navigate :sweat_smile::hot_face: I got 2 glass blasting tubes, some jars, butane and a heat Matt am I forgetting anything ? :joy:.

Put a small cake of granular bleaching clay or carbon inside at the end of the glass tube to purify the oil on the way out. This will allow you to crystallize much easier

5 Likes

Made a small run today I’ll take a pic tomorrow when she’s nice n evaporated. I got some diamonds for seeding also. Hopefully I get a nice little bit. I have so much to process tho I need a more efficient method :face_with_monocle:

Sounds like you need to upgrade to a proper cls. Not only can you increase throughput by setting up a system that will allow you to do runs while you prep runs simultaneously, but it will also increase your quality, save you money, and provide you with a much safer operating environment if it’s built and operated properly.

6 Likes

So this is what I got out of about a qp. I got it on a heat Matt but I think I let out to much butane when I blast some more I can add it to the same jar and re saturate it. Plus I got some diamonds for seeding.

1 Like

I know what you mean tho. I definitely need to look into getting a proper closed loop system. Just a little tight on cash right now :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I guess it really is just going to come down to what you consider to be a lot to process. I always forget what seems like a lot to one guy can be very little to the next and vice versa.

5 Likes

Well, have you ever read at least 1 story of some schmuck blowing himself up doing what you’re doing? Because they’re out there! If your strapped for cash, get some side work to buy your shit. You should really really really put more thought into what you’re doing and how you’re doing it.

I’m not trying to be a dick. I just don’t want to see anyone hurt over something so simple

3 Likes

I got all the trim and small buds from a 16 lighter. Might not be a ton but it’s a decent little amount. And don’t worry, I definitely blast my stuff outside :joy::sweat_smile:. I live in an apartment and would have blown up everybody in that bitch :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

glacier tanks is a good place to start. i’m probably going to catch shit for this one but best value vacs has some decent small closed loop systems that will get you started. i know im late in the feed to helping but if youre still searching for system or better one of. i hope it helped. you can build a better one then what you going to pay for a px1/percison unit.

1 Like