New GLG Affiliate - Killa12345

usually i just need the GLG email you registered so i can make sure the discount on the site cross references with the spreadsheet i have it linked too.

6 Likes

Why not give the same discount to everyone. I apply all promotions to all customers no matter where they are from.

you mean 3% off your 700% markup? :thinking:

6 Likes

why do you list one price and then say you will price match anyone when someone mentions a lower price then you currently offer?? Why not just price it that low to begin with if you can match a lower price???

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It must feel good to come out of straight left field.

1 Like

Why bitch up @Killa12345 thread? Gesus, this FN place has gotten soft like RIU with their newb BS.

4 Likes

i personally like @spdking a lot. Its just friendly banter from me. He can say what he pleases

3 Likes

Well for obvious reasons. We have contracts and agreements with vendors and distribution chains. Most of those have a lowest price to a max advertisement price. Sorta like agreements. That doesn’t mean we can’t offer discounts to callers or people who want us to try and match prices.

1 Like

and the ones you dont have those agreements with?? Im sure you dont have that agreement with carbon chemistry??

1 Like

Actually carbon chem has one of the stricter ones I’ve heard from my store manager. Yes we do.

1 Like

kinda weird i have no such agreement with them and allowed to price my adsorbents at any price i feel fit and can make a profit. You being with them much longer and proclaimed 10x times my size; you would think you would have full reign to price anything you would like.

its just a bit weird ya think???

3 Likes

Guy doesn’t have shit to provide but negativity. The most knowledgeable person in the room with no hands on experience. Doesn’t grow, doesn’t process and doesn’t test but is the 1st to bash and give his 2 sense. He needs to smoke some weed and chill out.

2 Likes

I don’t think @spdking isn’t really the Owner of Summit’s future account. I think its a troll account that was created to discredit Summit. There is no way that the owner of a multi-million dollar international company would lack so much self awareness.

I think its really messed up that someone would pretend to be the owner of a company for personal gain. I’m pretty sure one day Summit Research will bring the owner of the @spdking account to court to stop all the slandering.

7 Likes

Wait. Who are you referring to. Me?

1 Like

popcorn

XD I missed the last poke the bear moment. Not today!

9 Likes

No. @anon1342

2 Likes

But @qma must know something I don’t. It sounds like the shoe fits the pair. :thinking:

Any 5 loops in Killa?

1 Like

He is an old timmer and a lefty. Cut him some slack. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Jerry Lee Lewis, aka the Killer, ain’t got shit on the real @Killa12345