New 15lb closed loop extractor

Retail price 90k

I Possess. If interested we could easily FaceTime to take a look

That is a screenshot of a stock image from 2016. Post a picture with a time stamp.

FaceTime if you like.

Why wouldnā€™t you just post a pic if youā€™re willing to FaceTime? Unless you donā€™t want people to see something

3 Likes

Poor grey wolf, they totally ripped off all his designs. Had a chance to buy one of his fully automated machines, the ones that were named and should have done it just for a piece of history.

6 Likes

Preformatted text

This unit is fully automated as well

2 Likes

And the last unit built by Grey Wolf

1 Like

3 Likes

Not hiding anything Mr Krative. 100% legit

1 Like

Thatā€™s barely enough for a 10lb system

With all due respect, for a 10lb run approx 35lbs butane will produce higher quality with similar % return and faster recovery. But as they say ā€œdonā€™t fix it if ainā€™t brokeā€

1 Like

Seems light as fuck. Iā€™d rather run more solvent to make sure I donā€™t leave anything behind. To each his own

:facepunch:

3 Likes

By all means you leaving nothing behind but over saturation pulls impurities into your product as well

Do you have the same collection pot as is pictured in that stock photo? It looks like it will hold 20-25 lb max My collection pot is 12x30 for a 10# system.

And fwiw I use 50# of n-tane (bare minimum) or more of 70/30 or even more of isobutane. How many #/minute can u recover with that configuration?

1 Like

Also are you pre chilling the solvent? If not that could be why youre getting impurities using more than 3.5:1 solvent:biomass

How many chillers does this thing take to run? What are the specs?

1 Like

If you donā€™t mind me asking where is the instrumentation for automation? Youā€™re running Analog or pneumatic? Can you show us a pic of the control board? You have a sight flow indicator by John Ernst. Everything is made for manual operationā€¦

1 Like

I understand that. My product is fantastic. This all comes down to the amount of resin and terps in the material. Iā€™m pulling 26-28% post crc right now on untrimmed b nugs. I donā€™t think Iā€™m over saturating

4 Likes

This is not the an actual photo of the unit for sale. This is how the automation feature and water control system are set up next door to the explosion proof room.