Needing 2500 kilos

I have a buyer looking for 2500 kilos of cbd isolate a month for 3 months to start. Real buyer lol.

They are trying to get it around $220-$230. They are aware that might be difficult.

I’m still going to present any and all un $280 per kilo

1 Like

I can do it no problem from one of the top most reputable labs in the country with all certifications for $280 per kg.

1 Like

DM me

Our facility can supply the cbd isolatecin the amount you need. We serve 3 of the largest finished product manufacturing facilities abd can have product to you the following day without shipping costs to you. Cgmp accredited facility.

Feel free to dm me for details.

2 Likes

@CBGisolate moved your post for you. Please keep posts of this type under the “want to buy” sub category.

@TenTen @tonystark @MunitorServicesLLC none of you are verified to slang CBD here. Please go through that process first

9 Likes

I felt this in my core. Hopefully a lead reaches out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Lmfao right

Getting Verified: Can I send you our compliance deck which outlines all of our certifications and products as well as our website as verification? We are one of the largest extractions facilities in the country. You can also call the office and verify that I am who I say I am.

These are the steps for verification :+1:

3 Likes