Need to pay someone for rotovape, southern oregon

I need someone in southern oregon to reduce my micel. It’s distillate in a solvent I filtered but my rotovape broke and I won’t get my other one until next week. I need to have this job done. I have like 7 gallons mixed. Contact me with a fair price and I’ll come today

You may not be able to recover the solvent, but a double boiler or boiling flask with a mantle and stir bar should do the trick too. I would suggest doing this directly under a hood or at least outside. Ventilation is a necessity when off gassing solvent to your workspace. Not the safest or most efficient method, but it’ll get you where you need to be in a pinch.

1 Like

I’m near the Oregon/California border in NorCal. I could help you out but I’m a 3 hour drive south of Medford.

I should add this would only take an hour of my time with my 50l rotovap and I’d do it free of charge.

5 Likes

If you gotta get it done…

I might take you up on that. I’l definitely compensate you. Can you private message me. Thx

Please don’t send me articles from rainier distilleries, i’m very familiar with them and couldn’t be more distant, we’ve already talked about this cyclo.
You’re twisting a knife everytime.

Sorry you’ve been traumatized by that link before. You have to click to get where you don’t won’t to go, so that’s all on you.

I was merely suggesting you blow your current solvent off to atmosphere. For a $40 investment.

Assuming store bought ethanol at $75gal you’re looking at about $500 in solvent.

Had you seen past the R word…

1 Like

I understand, it is distillate though, i’m not risking it I have 10 gallon pots with 4 heaters on each programmable, if it were crude then we’re dancing. I can’t come with 5 kilo of a and 10 kilo of b. Here are my current results, no room for oxidation.

1 Like

Yeah no, turning that into red oil would not be a good look🥴