Need High End Disposable Recommendations

A post was split to a new topic: Lawson’s creek

hello I wanted to buy your products with you constantine I’m not happy net not very easy to buy your products said Stéphane is not happy

1 Like

ikrusher has the best disposables hands down

I get it, I totally understand your point and I definitely want that order to be finished.

But some requirements are far beyond what a manufacturer can do.
Hope you understand.

I’ll DM you on whatsApp for more informations, pls check out your inbox.

Lmao you must not know your hardware!!!

Do you think it is normal to sell quantities of 1000 pens without having seen the product. I wanted to buy 100 pens, he replied that the minimum quantity was 1000pc without even giving a sample I do not recommend this company

1 Like

Keep in mind my tests have been using Rosin. I have tried ikrusher(trash) kung fu( great but high fail rate) and just got some bellios in from Jupiter vapes I’ll let you know how that goes. The best I have found but have not used yet are avd710.com let me know what you think

How do you know AVD’s disposables are the best if you haven’t tried them yet?

What a foolish thing to say.

4 Likes

You kept asking me to make you an order of 100pcs with custom logo, and kept on saying I dispise you for not doing this for you, you can ask here if other vendors can do it for you.

A 100pcs order without custom process(no moq) are highly appreciated but you only ask someone to do the impossible for you.

Business needs mutual understanding and respects. I understand your point and kept offering suggestions and solutions to let you know what the best I can do for you. I just told you there is a moq for cusotm logo, and you kept saying I’m forcing you to buy.

You never mentioned a NEW sample order on this run cause you never wanted to place this order, just heading on 100pcs with your own logo which I’m not able to do. Of course we are happy to send out samples. We are making a business with those guys who want to make with us.

Just let you know, we don’t do 100pcs with custom logo. If you think it’s depise, then take it.

2 Likes

mr I’m asking you to make a logo if it’s not possible for this quantity I understand it I also understand that 100 pc is a small order I don’t think there is a company that will take more than 100pc without seeing the samples. you talked about sending samples so far you get paid for the samples you claim to be a major factory and that you treat customers well you are not the only company to manufacture cigarettes

I think that if there weren’t your logos wholesale on all the cigarettes we wouldn’t have to make another logo you have to pay to remove your logo you thought it was normal

You didn’t bro, I mentioned thousands of times of the MOQ for custom Logo, while then you think I’m forcing you to purchase 1000pcs.

I’d rather not get involved into this, I‘m way busy on other customers’ things.
So pls find other people to finish your order. Sorry about that.

Lol you can’t afford 1000 carts? You probably shouldn’t be making carts :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol, honestly it’s okay to purchase 100pcs cause no moq for original products

But custom logos really needs a moq for that. :rofl:

i have droped you message , pls check it

come to my side, sample can provide for your test, full ceramic and cotton, better and purer smoking experience .

Jupier research is the sales agent of Ccell. it is high quality, but price is sky high.
why not try our full ceramic vape , prevailed with Ccell , whatsapp 0086 130 8886 7091

I cooked up a batch using the 2g uzo plus disposables from ikrusher and really really liked them. Insane taste/clouds, super small, and the design makes leaking pretty much impossible. Only issue I had was with the auto pull acting up on a couple units.

Yes, ikrusher hardware is ok, it is also manufactuered by china fatory, but many people it is oil leakage. because they are using cotton, Not like us, we are integrated ceramic and cotton free, will not leakage and clogging .

No they dont, there absolute junk and i will never be using them again after i clear the rest of these out. 5%+ fail rate on 30k pcs