Need Banking - any leads or contacts u can offer?

Try Community Banks of Colorado. Very hemp friendly.

1 Like

Whats the easy way to do hemp banking then? I have called every bank and credit union in town and they will not open an account for industrial hemp retail businesses.

This whole thing boggles my mind. Access to these systems is vital for life as we know it. Were it not for Cannabis, I would never have seen how access to financial systems was really a privilege. We have huge, international conglomerates trading stocks and we have state-licensed business owners getting shot in their cars for their cash.

I think we need more cash, not less. I’ve read the end of the book. This whole electronic transaction situation doesn’t end well.

1 Like

Hemp banking - Bank of the West

MJ And Hemp - Bayonne community bank (bcb) - east coast

1 Like

Any updates on a CO bank that will setup business accounts for a retail cbd company? I have to have 50k to start with Community Banks of Colorado and I still cant get through to Bank of the West? Any leads appreciated.

Edit.

Any updates for Cali???

2 Likes

Wells Fargo and Chase.

1 Like

Stop telling them what you are doing.

8 Likes

Bank of America accepts all Hemp / CBD businesses.

1 Like

You can look at Salal Credit Union out of Seattle, I think they’ve got partner locations in Cali for deposits.

Thank you this is what I am looking for. My wife said we shouldn’t put hemp in our name. Of course that made me want to put hemp in our business name. Now I regret it.

1 Like

If your banker is good…Even without hemp in the name…you could be doomed. I Used to own a vape business called “all about concentrates”. The name had nothing to do with vape products, but my bank merchant services about 2 months into the business realized i was selling vape product and changed me to a high risk merchant account. Then like a week or 2 later said they can no longer keep that account open and is choosing not to do business with me any longer.

This happened several time with other banks too. Eventually i would have to separate the 2 business so the stainless business could go on and the vape business is ran in another way.

Banking really sucks within this industry and all high risk businesses in general. Even today, i run quality stainless with mostly stealth banking tactics. I learned a lot about stealth banking tactics on https://www.aspkin.com/forums/. While a ton of the information on there deals with setting up bank accts and such for getting back on ebay, paypal, and amazon after having your SSN blacklisted from all services. The techniques and tactics are super relevant in our industry as well.

good luck guys.

6 Likes

We have been with Salal for 13 months. Fantastic banking partner.

3 Likes

Haha Can I say you are my brother? Salal requires I live in Washington or have a family member with Salal account.

You need a referral. Use me Mark Unterbach Owner of Procan Labs. Contact Brandon.

BRANDON SEWELL

Business Banking & Systems

Direct: 206.715.9783 • Support: 206.298.9398

brandons@salalcu.org

4 Likes

Bayonne Community Bank - BCB- east coast. MJ and Hemp. Also have check reader to deposit
remotely.

Thank you!!

Would it be alright if I used your name as a referral as well?

Absolutely.

Mark Unterbach - Owner of Procan Labs

2 Likes