Need a liter of cbg distillate to help friend with cancer treatment

Looking for a liter of cbg distillate to help with a friends cancer treatment. Prices and coa plz

2 Likes

Looks like @organic-ky might be able to help you out

@DeltaHemp had some CBG co2 crude a few months ago for $650/L. I’m a bit biased to crude for cancer treatments due to lower cost, fuller plant profile and lower T levels than you get with disty.

Currently using CBG for a family members prostate cancer.

5 Likes

Curious to hear any anecdotal reports you’ve gotten back on it

1 Like

Hi, if you’re interested in distillate, we can process that for you. My email is markh@peterson-farms.com. Reach out when you get a chance. Thanks

Hello, if you’re in Europe we can help. Our CBG biomass has a GACP certification and is grown and extracted in Switzerland. Email me if you’re interested in learning more: stsai@truenorthlabs.ch.

The doctor my friend is using takes cbg and cbd and makes a tincture that kills cancer cells. Patients provide the products and she instructs them how to make it and the dosage amounts.

2 Likes

We are always happy to offer our Floor/Cost pricing to anyone who needs medicine. Please feel free to DM our account if you or a loved one have a situation that would benefit from Cannabinoid medicine, and we will do everything in our power to help.
The same offer extends to Veterans and seniors (65+). Simply send us evidence / a photo of your id card and we can help you out with supply, information, or resources.

3 Likes

Thanks for the nudge Tokesandtinkery!

2 Likes

What is difference between crude, full spectrum wide spectrum etc. I notice crude seems to be a lot cheaper can you vape crude cbd/cbg I notice it’s a lot darker too thanks

What is the doctors name?

If you are someone with cancer or inquiring on behalf of someone that has cancer, do not fall into the trap that THC, CBD or CBG alone will be a miracle. Big pharma is a much better bet than “weed cures cancer”. THC can help as an antiemitic, but there is little data to support any other cancer treating properties of cannabinoids.

What type of cancer are you dealing with?

2 Likes

How did that work out for you?

Last seen a year and a half ago… won’t see him no more.

1 Like

I see you digging through multiple year old threads trying to get testimonials on this. This will be my last time trying to point you in the right direction, because you already implied you don’t care for science. Just genuinely trying to give you the answers you’re looking for.

There are legitimate, medical studies on this exact question, from reputable sources all over the internet.

Here is a study showing the reduction of cancer cells in a glioblastoma patient.

Here is another one from Israel, showing reduction of cancer cells from gastrointestinal cancer.

Here’s one on the effects of cbd on prostate cancer.

These are from the national library of medicine. These patients are monitored much more closely than anyone self medicating and self reporting on this forum.

1 Like

Prostate that spread to the bone

Here are some notes taken from this interview starting at 37:40 minutes into the interview:

*Love to hear others anecdotal experiences
*Nurse Janna Champagne (https://jannachampagne.com) seen so many patients
*Nurse Janna Champagne (https://www.cannabisnurseapproved.com) started to track real patterns
*A lot of these individuals notice patterns
*What people with direct experience have been saying
*The anecdotal evidence is so much more important
*The anecdotal evidence is every bit just as important anyway

If your looking for Hail Marys, perhaps try the roots…Secondary Metabolites Profiled in Cannabis Inflorescences, Leaves, Stem Barks, and Roots for Medicinal Purposes | Scientific Reports

1 Like