NECANN Boston '23

Yes. We have two machines for infusing pre-rolls, Semi-auto and Automatic. We’re in final testing with a brand partner for the auto machine and that’ll take a few more weeks. We intend to have both of these on the floor in Boston, but we have 3 expos in a 2 week span and the joint infusion machines won’t be at all locations.

3 Likes

This will be interesting. I’m just getting to know the players in this space. I’ll look forward to learning who you are teaming up with.

4 Likes

Bump

Venue locked down, caterer seems like a great guy and came highly recommended, should be a great time!

10 Likes

From Marlboro, strange question but have you heard of or know Harold Makepiece (spelling?)?

Harold makepiece? Assuming that’s a fake name. He make wire wraps?

I’ll send ya a dm.

Hope you guys all have a great meet up!

Can’t wait for this meet up! Going to be a great collective group of people versus the usual snoozefest investor filled b2b non-consumption events :joy:

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up on IG: onedabbitch for point of contact

See you all there!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you’ve pulled together! It’s going to be the best party in town.

They’re are tickets available for forum members. Check out what the Good Life Gang has to offer in person.

2 Likes

Ive arrived! I need to purchase a ticket to the GLG event.

Anyone here early want to blaze and get some food?

3 Likes

Hit me up.

1 Like

Where’s the party at :sweat_smile:

internally or externally infused? XYLEM has a internal infusion machine that with inject the center of the prerolls with whatever fluid based additive you want and it will inject and pull out at the same time to give a even disbursement.

3 Likes

Party was great, thanks for everyone that came and all the sponsors that made it happen.

East coast market is crazy rn, the solventless craze is everywhere.

Looking forward to doing something out that way again this summer

6 Likes

Mass was great! Ahhh! I just basked in that optimistic, new market energy. I bought some dispensary weed and WOW! I’m from California and the weed was crazily-high-priced. I only bought flower and it was crispy and expensive. The vibes were high though and it was a great show. Lots of good energy and so much positive collaboration amongst new and well-established companies. I’m for it! #weallleveluptogether

3 Likes

I had a fantastic time at the show this year. I only had enough energy for the GLG for after show stuff but that was more than enough fun for the whole weekend. Thank you @Future @SolventDirect @Across_International and @BizzybeeTeam for hosting it (and anyone else I may have forgot to mention). I got to meet a ton of really cool people and I also got to check out the local products. The rosin carts are on point up there but the flower was a bit dry and flavorless, though good looking. The painting demo was sick too!

I got some really cool gifts at the show. I’ll probably be doing that show every year now.

Got a lot of good food suggestions in the Chitchat, ended up everywhere and Boston seems to have great food.

5 Likes