Mystery Crystals from fresh frozen flower

More than likely a combination of CBG-a, & THC-a Crystals… I’ve seen this happen more often with CBG heavy strains… So, I’m inclined to think it’s more CBG than THC, but I’d be very surprised if it was void of THC-a…:man_shrugging::raised_hands::raised_hands::100::100::facepunch:t3::metal:t3:

2 Likes

Sample was sent out today, I’ll let you know what the verdict is.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Now wait a minute…

@thatmidastouch post gets flagged, but the spammer solvent douches posts remain.

That’s a double standard, or better yet a hypocrite.

7 Likes

Yeah, I haven’t flagged em yet, seems kinda unfair to me too.

Not sure why everyone let’s solvent directs posts stay up.

2 Likes

Dude (solvent direct) is a Bigger spammer than leakphang and lisasdong (yes, I spell it as LISASdong on purpose) .

3 Likes

Flag it if it feels spammy. Posts like that go unchecked because the community seems to allow it. If not, it is flagged and sent to the gulag.

3 Likes

Nah
I’m good. I’ll just stand back and watch the hypocrisy unfold.

No more flags shall come from me.

Edit

And I did flag spammer solvents posts… only to he told that it’s ok for him to spam other threads. Shall I find and post the dm or post?

2 Likes

It’s all good man! Thanks for having my back and pointing it out @Demontrich! I’m honestly just another human stuck working from the home office during this Corona sh*t. I just recently found Future 4200 and I have this ability to send out free stuff to turn ugly oil into gold. It seems to me like a perfect fit! I’m just trying to keep the guys in the warehouse working while simultaneously hooking my fellow cannapeople up with free products that may be beneficial to their processes. And I’m meeting some great people off of this forum en process! So hopefully this was a little less “SPAMMY” and makes it clear Im not just a SalesBot from the year 4200.

4 Likes

If I could just figure out how to flag myself…
That might be my new insult “Go flag yourself!”

1 Like

@Demontrich however you want, lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes. :nerd_face:

Edit: this is not supposed to be a jab, if there is a concern please voice it.

Guys come on let’s take a chill dab. An keep this thread on topic shall we? :v:

2 Likes

So for Lisadong, would this be a DoubleDong?

Edit: note to self - impulse control. self response: come on, how could I pass that up?

1 Like

Results are in! I can’t post the actual results, but I will list everything that was detected.
THCA- 98.865%
Butane-24120ppm
Total Terpene%-1.67

alpha-pinene-.043%
beta-pinene- .014%
beta-myrcene-1.369%
Lymonene-.055%
Ocimene-.0173%
linalool-.017%

Seems that the crystals are pretty darn pure THCA, pretty interesting how quickly they formed, and at such high solvent levels.

12 Likes

I have my doubts about it being CBG at such low concentrations, however when I did THC work years ago, we did see crystallization of some non-cannabinoid (assumed to be a terpenoid) come out of more than one terp fraction.

Easiest way to solve this mystery is analysis of some of those crystals. Please let us know.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the results that is really cool how quickly they formed!

2 Likes

Have you ever tried harvesting diamonds with that cultivar? If it just casually rocks up when you’re not even trying you might have a good genetic for growing juicy diamonds lol

5 Likes

THCa seemed like the only logical explanation but either way I was still curious to see those results! Hopefully you have a mother to continue taking clones off of! Sounds like that THCa and terp ratio is so on point! Congrats on discovering a GOAT.

Edit: I just re read over the initial post and was wondering how long you kept your plants in flower? Where I work they count the first week plants go on 12/12 cycle as a week in flower. This tends to affect certain strains (typically sativas) by leaving them with 1-2% CBGa. If you let it flower for a little longer and allow that CBGa to fully convert you might have even more crystal production! Just a thought.

3 Likes