My love for building extractors (diy)

nice is that 3/4 Swagelok tubing?

1ā€ tubing

4 Likes

baller :muscle: sweet set up!

1 Like

Watch how I do thisā€¦

14 Likes

Couldnā€™t finish the job today, due to bad weather coming inā€¦ but at least the remainder of the parts and hoses finally came in! Finally firing her up in a few days!

6 Likes

do you ever experience over boiling in your collection column running one of those cps pumps?

Video below

1 Like

7 Likes

I love how itā€™s all in one rack. The tubing work is sick bro. You selling the unit or are you using it once your done?

2 Likes

Iā€™m using this one. Iā€™m working on a design right now that is going to blow a few minds. Iā€™ve been talking about it with @FicklePickle ā€¦.probably going to do the build behind doors and showcase it at a Canna show or something.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see it man.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be awesome

5 Likes

Iā€™m sure these valves will work just fine.

But Valworx customer service are some really pieces of sh**. Paid $160 for overnight shipping on Thursday night. They finally came in Tuesday afternoon. Not only am I out on my man hours, but they wonā€™t even reimburse me for the shipping that was hella late.

5 Likes

Is that some automatic valve turning stuff in the brochure?

1 Like

Rack and pinion air actuators. We used valworx a lot. Their actuators are great, their valves are shit especially at low temperatures. We used to machine adapters to go from their actuators onto swagelok ball valves

8 Likes

Good lawd

Probably the only time Iā€™ve ever won when it comes to shipping. Shopbvv made a mistake and sent me an extra 8 tuf steel gaskets. :flushed:

17 Likes

Fucking insane. Those things are like gold. Lol
They sent me 4 free six inch clamps onceā€¦

2 Likes