Mobile R&D Testing for growers...Thoughts?

Covid-19 has brought us this… a mobile ruggedized GC/MS

3 Likes

Wow!

Wonder what the price tag is?

Just wait 6-12 months until they’re surplus…

1 Like

Yup, just R & D.

All good points folks, but still no one has directly answered my question.
If the service was offered at a reasonable cost, would you use it?

Bump @BG305, you still out there?

I recall that NOT being the case in OR, but it’s been a long time since I looked at it.

I’m certainly submitting test extractions for pesticide testing, but if/when things test hot, it’s not MY problem (nope, not buying THAT), so I haven’t revisited.

you’re not allowed to use that on weed. No you’re not allowed to submit R&D samples to see how late you can use it and escape detection either.

Was how I recall the discussion going…

Edit. (Pdf warning) https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/DISEASESCONDITIONS/CHRONICDISEASE/MEDICALMARIJUANAPROGRAM/Documents/bulletins/Informational_Bulletin_2021-02_R&D_Testing_Temp_Rule.pdf

Says my recollection is correct. But as of just a moment ago, processors MAY submit R&D tests.

If its cheaper that the normal CoA

Yes…

How will u dry the flower.Wait 24h?

Maybe a block chain somewhere to keep translucent traceability?

Many question,of not just delicate insturments being driven around and ahelium argon tank with… Wtho,hex and othergoodies onboard…

Anothrr guy seemed to watch breaking bad an wanted to apply a cannabis cashmodel…

If its u no offennse brother… .

1 Like

My personal facilities are 1 mile from @BG305 facility. He is no longer out here full time. You basically have market saturation out here with labs. Landau, Pride and Bel Costa literally stop by daily. Pride and Bel Costa also offer nutritional tissue analysis. I can also trust one of these certified labs to give me a very similar state compliance COA. The fact that the mobile gentleman can’t offer compliance COA’s makes it highly unlikely any facility I’m associated with would use him. The R&D’s mean nothing if they can’t be referenced for a compliance COA.

1 Like

cannabis is in their tag line… lol