#mjbizon2022 CBD Vapes Manufacturer uKERA USA

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback! We’re glad to hear that the uKERA XP PRO are performing well with your oil. We’re also excited about the opportunity to try out our new carts. Your input is greatly appreciated!

:fire:NEW LAUNCH :fire:
Nimbus(1g/2g)
Nimbus Pro(3g/4g)

FEATURES
● Compact and Discreet
● Bypass for Preheating
● uKERA™ MC Ceramic Heating Core
● Visible oil tank
● Draw-Activated
● Nimbus(1g/2g) Optimized for THC
● Nimbus Pro(3g/4g) Optimized for CBD and CBD Derivatives

Who wants try? :raised_hand::raised_hand::raised_hand:

SPECIFICATIONS
● Size: 41.118.669.9mm
● Tank Material:Food Grade PCTG
● Central Post:SUS316L stainless steel
● Cartridge Capacity: 1.0g / 2.0g / 3.0g / 4.0g
● Battery Capacity: 310mAh
● Output Voltage: 3.3V
● Coil Resistance: 1.4±0.12Ω
● Charging: Type-C

Guess what surprises uKERA MC™ technology can bring?!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

One Size ,Four Volumes

Nimbus is ingeniously designed to retain its original size and shape while accommodating four distinct volumes of oil, ranging from 1g to 4g.
We want to empower oil brands to effortlessly provide a diverse range of options with four different capacities, all while utilizing the exact same packaging solution.

POWER UP IN NO TIME WITH FAST CHARGING USB-C

uKERA is recognized for its innovative ceramic heating technology, μKERA Ultra,μKERA NC,μKERA MC, which provides efficient vaporization and enhances the flavor profile of the vape oil or concentrate.

Get more on www.ukerausa.com

I would like to try the New Nimbus

Thank you for your interest in trying out the New Nimbus! We’re excited to have you on board. To get started, Let me know where I can send samples for you to try out. If you have any questions or need assistance during the process, feel free to reach out to our customer support team, who will be more than happy to assist you. We hope you enjoy your experience with the New Nimbus!

Phone Number: 1-424-409-7175

Email: info@ukerausa.com

Address: 3589 S Harbor Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Thank you for your interest in trying out the New Nimbus! We’re excited to have you on board. To get started, Let me know where I can send samples for you to try out. If you have any questions or need assistance during the process, feel free to reach out to our customer support team, who will be more than happy to assist you. We hope you enjoy your experience with the New Nimbus!

Phone Number: 1-424-409-7175

Email: info@ukerausa.com

Address: 3589 S Harbor Blvd. Costa Mesa, CA 92626

uKERA New Product

uKERA Nimbus/Nimbus Pro
Mesh Heating Element
Rechargeable
1g,2g,3g,4g, One Size,Four Volumes
Classic Shape
Big Vapors

Disposable Cannabis Vape Box

Cannabis Oil Vapes, Disposable Box Vapes

#uKERA #NewProduct #uKERANimbus #uKERANimbusPro

Get impeccable disposable cannabis vape box #ukeranimbus

Classic shape can play a substantial role in crushing the market competition, only if done right. To achieve this goal, we have got your back.

Pack uKERA Nimbus on your next adventure. :grin:

Ya’ll out of business already? We tried the main line and our sales rep and no response. The 2g were starting to sell. Need more hardware.

Hello, there,

Sorry that we just found your message,may I know if you need more 2g G142 disposables.

Any interested in, please feel free to talk with me.

Fiona