MJ Bizcon 2022

Will be in town solo doló wife isn’t ready to leave our two and four year olds, and to be fair can’t blame her I get sad every morning.

That said @SubstituteCreature cant wait to sesh it up broseph been a long time coming and I hope to kick it with a bunch of you degenerates

11 Likes

Dude it’s gonna be a fucking blast to finally sit down with you! Drag @CBDExportInc out there with you too!

8 Likes

Lookin more and more like im gonna head out. Ill keep you posted bro.

6 Likes

I will be at BOOTH NUMBER 8509

Please click in the link to register a ticket with a 10% discount.

https://l.feathr.co/MJBiz…/ShenZhen-Ecap-Technology-Co-Ltd

4 Likes

we at 8509 booth, see U at there.

2 Likes

Booth #69420. me, Tommy Chong, and Gilbert the bud tender are going to be signing autographs in a dousche process reactor for the patients. Mention “Hitting the slopes” for 10% off all 20ml dispos.

17 Likes

There seems to be a lot of that lately. Beef that is.

Hi Dankoholic, our booth number is 8137. See you there!

4 Likes

Soo it’s a write off but is the VIP really worth the 1300? Anyone have a wristband for their booth they want to sell, doesn’t hurt to ask. The savings only increase the dining budget lol

4 Likes

Never had the VIP so i couldn’t tell ya. More money for food is always a good thing imo.

3 Likes

Good Life Gang and Future 4200 Meet up is going down Wednesday the 16th. @Future will have details soon.

13 Likes

Who’s putting the sex dungeon to use?? :joy::rofl::joy:

People are gonna wonder about this line till they see the house….:flushed:

6 Likes

Not sure if we opted for the Dungeon adder, the cleaning fee was prohibitive. Big ups to @SolventDirect for finding a place we can sesh together. It wasn’t easy this year.

Planning for this event has been really challenging. Every venue that might be cannabis friendly has applied for licensure under the new consumption lounge program which will begin next year. A sure fire way to lose your bid for licensure is to host cannabis friendly events before the roll out of the program. Vegas also has a totalitarian strangle hold on events of more than about 40 people. The city will mercilessly go after any AirBnB host who allows events.

None of the venues we have used in the past for cannabis events will touch us this year. I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I saw MJBiz getting a declaration of “MJBiz Week” in Vegas from the mayor. The joke’s on me, I always thought the MJ stood for marijuana.

16 Likes

Lol. I was generally curious about the meaning behind that statement.

3 Likes

see no one asked me to sponsor the sex dungeon?? LOL im only joking… it would have been a fun addition for mjbizcon the way some of these people are talking…

6 Likes

Boxing match losers have to dole out handies in the dungeon or what

11 Likes

So this year will be under harsher restrictions? Will @Killa12345 get arrested for his hemp blunts at the bellagio? kinda not trying to come home with a ticket from hanging with the guys.

Ps they can test your blood for dwi I’m against your will if they want to.

2 Likes

me and my dog are still available to help in a booth. Im a quick learner and can help market products.

why drive dui in vegas? ride a zebra

2 Likes

I mean for cannabis. I’m just stating a sus move.