MEME CONTEST- fire seeds/AGT-50 giveaway!(closed) 10/17/2020 at 6:00pm

If you don’t fuck with hash rosin are you really heady???

:joy::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

For real? Yuck!

image image image image

Don’t want to download a meme maker…plus I didn’t want to mess up my stuff

1. Because it’s cool.
  2. Disturbingly cool. I love sun grown! There…
    3 shows consumption
  3. Eddie Van Halen ! RIP :comet:
5 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

@shattertramp

Box is ready seeds got here today, I have to go get tape then I’ll be getting ready to come see y’all this weekend :facepunch:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

6 Likes

It is an honor to have been given this reward, it took many many hard hours of memeing to get to this point in my life

First and foremost I would like to thank @Cheebachiefextracts

Stoked to give the AgTonic to my tomatoes going in the ground next week, the beans have encouraged me to start growing again too.

9 Likes

Glad it all arrived safely! Hope y’all enjoy the beans from all of us & those maters will be some of the fruitishious crop watch! :call_me_hand:t3::metal:t3:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’ll sip to that

7 Likes

Also @FicklePickle & @AgTonik are the ones I wanna thank for helping out with this one! Also shoutout to @Thetetraguy on the beans as well!

Keep an eye out cause I’m looking to do another meme contest soon, time to get back to bringing joy to the forum again!

5 Likes

That Cafghani will grow into a monster, its afghani that has been interbred and grown in Cazadero, CA for the past 20+ years.
The land its been growing/bred on for the past 20+ years is a breeders dream, 4 or 5 microclimates, oh man that was such a sweet spot, just out in the middle of nowhere

4 Likes

Tom Hill Deep Chunk was my jam in the early 2000’s. Now imagine that 20 years later with proper selection acclimated to US elevation and weather.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Hey those beans I got of urs from @FicklePickle are killin it! The uvxpp2 is awesome! The skunk cross is great too! Thanks @Thetetraguy for making good stuff!!

5 Likes