MEME CONTEST- fire seeds/AGT-50 giveaway!(closed) 10/17/2020 at 6:00pm

8 Likes

As long as you are a business! Also, some gardens burn through 1000ml in a couple feedings and personal home and garden folks still want to give it a shot.

4ig98a

4 Likes

An oldie but a goodie

30 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

C’mon guys (and girls) step up! I’m having a slow day and need me some memes to get through!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Now THAT is steppin’ up! TY

1 Like

I’ll post some more later

2 Likes

16 Likes

That’s me at Home Depot every time

3 Likes

I use to work at the one here, HATED IT. But was more helpful than anyone else in there😂

3 Likes

After 30 years in construction I applied at a Home Depot just for some extra cash and to keep busy.
Rejected. “Thank you for your interest in Home Depot, however…”

6 Likes

The person who could have made a difference getting rejected.

It’s probably because you didn’t have a soft enough mind for them to mold

6 Likes

They put me on met team cause I had around 10 yrs construction as well. My boss was a C***:unamused: also the only unfriendly Canadian I’ve ever met. She made me despise Quebec for quite sometime lol.( I love everyone else from there BUT HER.)

@FicklePickle that’s a fact! They hated that I would act upon reason/ logic instead of Follow suit for ass work that didn’t cut it.( the entire team I was on was fat people & others that were lazy or old & decrepit.)

3 Likes

I was at Walmart last night buying guacamole (it was late and they had the brand my wife can eat with her soy allergy)

Anyways… the guacamole had a $1 off coupon attached. So I hand it to the cashier, and she stood there staring at me confused. It took her 2 more minutes of staring at it before she scanned it and gave me my total.

Blows my mind some of these people can even feed themselves. How are you a functioning adult??

I’m a prick. Lmao

7 Likes

A Prickle if you will

No but I feel you, I honestly avoid checkers as much as possible, they’re slow & ignorant lol, plus Walmart is the center of all evil😂

4 Likes

Drown in the shower candidates.

5 Likes

Ima have a package put this week for you!

Hope the lights are working well :pray:t3:

@FicklePickle is there really soy in guac? Wtf I never knew…

1 Like

There’s soy in everything unfortunately