Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

Hell yea congrats!! @Capttripppp

You deserve it bro your always helping and replying to people! Have a great month! :partying_face::metal:

7 Likes

Woo, congrats @Capttripppp

7 Likes

Congratulations bro!

You deserve it for sure!

6 Likes

Well deserved @Capttripppp, it’s a pleasure to have you in the community

5 Likes

@Capttripppp congratulations!
award giphy

6 Likes

@Capttripppp Something smells good in the kitchen, brother!

2 Likes

congrats @Capttripppp!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! I look forward to the meet up I can make, and the bitching ass tacos I’ll cook!

10 Likes

Congratulations @Capttripppp as promised ChemTek gives free adsorbents to proactive members every time they win member of the month. Dm me where to send you the powders

10 Likes

Can I put a hold on everything accept enrolling in the GLG? I’m going to be going through a transition, and I won’t be running anything anytime soon. Well, unless some peeps want to hang. Right now, just having the love of the community is carrying me through. I might have a favor to ask, instead of shipping me products will you help me ship my shit to my brother’s?

I hope that I can be a good representative of the GLG. Things will begin happening, and I’ll have less time to read on the forums in the next few weeks. I’ll always be here, but not current!

16 Likes

Whatever gets you out of Alaska I got $ towards it.

8 Likes

I’d be happy to help out, in anyway I can.

6 Likes

Thanks guys! I’m sure you can get a cheaper rate than I can get from up here. That’s the whole issue. I nearly dropped when I mailed the last large package.
I was like: " Yes! I will take the 60 day barge for $712!". Really only took 2 weeks, but you get it…
I just have my loop, and SPD. I’m discarding most shit… I’m starting a NEW life, in a new place, and I don’t need the shit I have here, there. Just my investments are being sent, the rest is trash…

5 Likes

Let’s start a gofundme for @Capttripppp exodus from the great white north.

I got some ferria for the cause

7 Likes

Me too. Start a go fund me @Capttripppp. We have done well here in the past of helping the people in need!

4 Likes

Don’t do that guys. I fucking feel bad… I’m trying to use what I have, which is the VA.
I won’t lie, and say that I’m sure it would help with plans in my new place…
I mean my heart swells with the thought of you guys

3 Likes

Dm me and I’ll set up a donation page that goes to your paypal.

8 Likes

Congrats @Capttripppp, well deserved!

4 Likes

I’d like to nominate @TheWillBilly for the March MotM

This person singlehandedly breathed new life into this forum and got a lot of us to put our thinking caps back on for a second.

Thank you for making extraction tek not stop at CRC.

17 Likes

I second @TheWillBilly too. It’s gonna be hard with @iontrap but both seriously deserve nomination to members of the year too.

11 Likes