Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

I’d like to nominate @Demontrich for doing such a great job with handling lvl4 responsibilities & for being such an awesome knowledgeable grower! With some great extraction knowledge I might add as well!

11 Likes

Yes! I am so thankful!

5 Likes

If anyone besides @moveweight or @Capttripppp DMed me for the free gummys for the MOM vote plz Dm me again, I thought there was 4 of you but I can only find 2 dms

1 Like

When do the polls start for a given month? I’d like to prepare my next nomination before my regrettable ADD takes over.

December I got @Hansel for his dedication to CLS. Been reading a lot of tips provided and see the aid.

5 Likes

Who is that? Damn name changers

3 Likes

He’s a really cool dude who keeps his composure, knows when to let it rip on someone, can share in a laugh, and talk honestly about CLS and I’m really impressed with his DIY mentality.

6 Likes

Thanks bro!

Will make sure to leave my name as is until this is all wrapped up…lol

5 Likes

I dunno, shapeshifters these days…they cant be trusted

5 Likes

I’ll get the poll up in the morning

5 Likes

I was totally serious. I really do appreciate you assisting and showing how it’s done. Constantly for months.

2 Likes

I know it’s the holidays but we’re running out of November.

What happened to @MillerliteRN and @PharmExOregon being nominated for this month?

1 Like

We just need to get a poll up imo.

3 Likes
  • MillerliteRN
  • Concentrated_humbold
  • PharmEXOregon
  • Demontrich

0 voters

I’m not the poll guy but I figured I would try to get this going. If it’s incorrect my bad. I tried to review all nominations for November.

3 Likes

Don’t forget @breadwinner

2 Likes

@breadwinner now

2 Likes

I wanna nommmmmmmmm @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy

Without him, I wouldn’t have the drive to be taking place where I am now, the man motivated me beyond means when we first starting working together & to this day he still pushes other to go beyond what they dream. You’re a sole part of the gang brother.

6 Likes

I nominate me because I can make shatter with 3 toothpicks and a howling goat.

4 Likes

Ima need to look over that sop please

5 Likes

2 Votes for @MillerliteRN!!! (Totally legal, and legit!!

3 Likes