Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

I nominate lvl 5s and higher for putting up with us :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If it’s as big as my naming contest it’ll be exciting :man_shrugging:t3::smirk:

2 Likes

Does that include previous thca masters? :sweat_smile:

What method you want I got thisssssss

1 Like

There needs to be a d8 badge that looks like a pair of lungs with spiderwebs that says in thick letters “99%”

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I mean get off salt nutes and deploy this with good calcium carbonate line up

1 Like

Hahaha yeah that was my doing. It’s from Black Sheep. Should be a video you have to click on though.

1 Like

I see a lot of interest in the food threads and cultivation / botany seems to have the most steam. I am hoping that we can also add distillation of booze / beer & wine-making at some point down the line.

4 Likes

Future4200, a lifestyle forum

5 Likes

LOL awesome I see the video clip now. When I scroll from the bottom up as soon as my post comes in view the vid plays without me doing anything so I just hear the audio. I didn’t scroll up far enough to see the vid and thought I was losing my mind.

1 Like

Extract talk is pretty stagnant here right now. A lot of shitposting and hen house cat fights, something constructive would be nice. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

yeah im ready for the next challenge. first was live resin, then diamonds, then world class carts. then crc bho. what’s next???

terp harvesting?

4 Likes

Time travel. Time for future to live up to its name.

7 Likes

So I can shame my past self for making all that boof???

4 Likes

chitt…what you talking about I was making gas from the start. I could make anything you wanted as long as it was budder! :wink::green_heart::facepunch:

so yeah I’m lying through my teeth. I lost those nasty taste from.dropping all my fats

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I mean, I was too. Totally.

No way I ever made some poop soup…

Lol

3 Likes

How about analysis? Hasn’t really been an HPLC or equivalent type thread with SOPs here that I am aware of…

3 Likes

I’d love to see a nice spoonfed method for something like an Agilent 1100 too!

5 Likes

@cyclopath @kcalabs