The world forgot how to act

I mean look at our 2 presidential candidates

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wtf is going on with this world

6 Likes

Plot twist: MoM thread gets moved to echo chamber

11 Likes

Hi,
I am not trying to single anyone out, if you feel that way I apologies. These threads have a habit of flying off the rails, I was simply trying to hit the brakes on a situation that could be avoided.

@raghanded true, We have been though some craziness lately.

this is true, but the high road must be takin. Let me handle the travelers on the low roads, If you don’t like it flag it.

true, I do agree.

4 Likes

Id like to nominate @MillerliteRN and also @PharmExOregon for next MOM for making a MRSA patient in need lotions and such

11 Likes

I’d like to second @MillerliteRN. Gummy SOP is one of the best contributions to the library in recent time and he put a lot of effort and detail in to write a piece of canon

12 Likes

Thanks guys, I appreciate the love @Curious_Roberto, @Kingofthekush420, @SidViscous . Without this forum, I would be paying a shit tone more, for my Raw materials. That fact alone, is shaping my business plan.

9 Likes

Shout out to the great community

8 Likes

I second KOTK’s choices! @MillerliteRN, and @PharmExOregon for MOM!

8 Likes

(love you guys)

13 Likes

If you voted for Rowan DM me for your gummys!

3 Likes

November and December- For being helpful and outstanding contributions at F4200 . . .

4kmewf
@Curious_Roberto @Concentrated_humbold

8 Likes

First you get some recognition! !!

Congrats on MoM @AgTonik! :partying_face: :fireworks:

You very deserved it for a bit imo.

Even with all the drama, you still won this time!

Dm a mailing address and I’ll ship you out some trinkets.

I’d hand over the MoM duties to @Badcookieextracts as him and I discussed. But tbh, I’ve kinda left in a little mess.

Thanks @AgTonik for the nomination(s), and for starting it off right this time. Let’s keep this MoM going in the right direction.

So, that being said, one nominee per member plz. So I’ll politely decline my nomination from you @AgTonik and keep the one for @Concentrated_humbold.

Poll goes up the 15th, stays up for a week, then top three get in the final poll that ends at the end of the month.

7 Likes

tenor

Congratulations @AgTonik!!!

7 Likes

Hey, sounds good.

I just like talking about weed. @future just lets me loiter here when I should really be making sales calls.

tenor

12 Likes

Id say these count more than 50% as sales calls so your good. Thanks for the nomination

6 Likes

You dirty dog congrats brother! Welcome to the gang as well! :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3: Well deserved for such a great individual for all that you’ve done & free sourced!

7 Likes

+1 for @MillerliteRN

6 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Demontrich for doing such a great job with handling lvl4 responsibilities & for being such an awesome knowledgeable grower! With some great extraction knowledge I might add as well!

11 Likes