Member of the Month(s).. Don't Vote in this thread, it's the other

Developing a consistent industrial scale high grade cannabis derived Terpene SOP is my next major project

5 Likes

I’ll nominate you next month @TheWillBilly for mom. I think @rowan has this month locked up and wouldn’t want you getting lost in this months joke.

5 Likes

I guess you need to spend more time in the echo chamber and maybe you will change your mind. I vote to change the name to the Entertainment Chamber.
I agree 100% with @Killa12345

6 Likes

Not everyone can handle the echo chamber

19 Likes

This is perfect lol

6 Likes
6 Likes

If you find yourself getting your feelings hurt here, then maybe ignore the echo chamber*

8 Likes

Alright, someone needs to be the tie breaker here! Nominations go up this week, I need to know if I include anons!

2 Likes

Anons should not be allowed in this contest. This is a contest for member of the month, not anon

10 Likes

Welp, you settled it lol.

No anons win 6-5.

I’ll put up the poll bright and early on the 16th!

4 Likes

Saw I had a chance to vote. Took the opportunity

2 Likes

Anon shouldnt be allowed to post or even have that option available period.

7 Likes

Or the ability to stack votes…

4 Likes

It’s bad enough I have to figure out renamed screen names, changed avatars (lol), and anon posts.

7 Likes

demo

whoa ha ha HA…looks who back w this ability

bet you can’t guess who

it’s not me.:facepunch::green_heart:

4 Likes

hmmm I wonder who this might be whoa hahahahhahahahahahahahh…wait whoops!

3 Likes

Welcome back to the club!

1 Like

Bout damn time @stoned is a regular again. Now if we can just get @moveweight a custom tag saying “tag begger” the site will be complete

4 Likes

I’m still begging for thca master badge…esp after I saw the button grant badge myself!!!

1 Like