May Member of the Month! Congrats MagisterChemist!

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month

The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups.

20 Likes

I nominate @MagisterChemist for his drop of the DIY Membrane Tek!!! Thank you Sir, for dropping info for the betterment of the people who can’t afford a skid outright!

24 Likes

I’ll second @MagisterChemist

19 Likes

I still ain’t got my lab coat and put in for it when I won lol…no biggie though I don’t really have a lab anyway

7 Likes

I keep reading this as “gay member of the month”

Lol

Let’s diversify things up in this bitch…

7 Likes

I nominate @Capttripppp for hooking me up while I was stranded in FL. Thanks again and cheers

6 Likes

I nominate @cbdokie for saving my ass from the popo

12 Likes

I need to hear about this…

6 Likes

Nothing worth MOM in my opinion! I’m just glad it all worked out, and you weren’t dry the whole time! I wish we could have gotten the chance to hang out, hopefully next time!

4 Likes

Lost track of time waiting at a bar in Oklahoma and stepped outside for a cigarette, realized they were in my car, opened my car door and had a cop literally hover over me at that exact moment trying to pull the “you’re publicly intoxicated” bit. I mouthed off something like “no kidding? I’m at a bar with a tab open.”

He then lost his patience with my humor and said I needed a ride. CBDOKIE had one of his guys run out super quick scoop me and drop me off at the hotel next door lol. Cop gave the bar my keys. Woke up the next morning and got them from the bar and they let my car stay in their lot. Could have been a lot worse all around. Instead I got a nice Marriott hotel experience.

Toby keith’s definitely knows how to overpour

10 Likes

I think he won already…

We should probably have no repeats

Even though I love @Capttripppp he probably deserves it again

6 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Lincoln20XX for his constant contributions in the form of very valuable threads!

14 Likes

I definitely think that people can win in MOM more than once! There’s plenty that contribute greatly. Do I think I’ve done enough to be considered for a second? No absolutely not! There are others that contribute much more than I do. I’m just happy to be a part of the whole, and try to help when and where I can.

6 Likes

I nominate @Sidco_Cat for inadvertently exposing @potguru1 and starting a donation line to a church that has a very large food bank

12 Likes

I nominate @potguru1 for having a new excuse each week why he can’t pay and ripping off multiple members! <3 the scam. True work of art imo

4 Likes

Not at all MoM worthy, but I do take my roll as Forum Mom pretty seriously

16 Likes

I’d like to second the nomination for @Lincoln20XX, tons of great contribution recently and certainly deserving. This is not to detract from @magisterchemist who also has been incredibly forthcoming this month

10 Likes

I nominate @potguru1notascam for bringing some laughs to a bad situation.

8 Likes

Man, it makes my heart happy that you all seem to be getting into this MOM thing!
It’s almost like you all really want to honor those that are worthy of honoring…

8 Likes

I greatly appreciate the nominations, but I’ve already got a Lifetime GLG membership, and I can’t use two… so I’m going to toss @MagisterChemist’s name in the ring.

17 Likes