Making extract like glass

U can also pull terps off by adding a thicker or fresh cellite layer in your filtration

6 Likes

I just ordered a big bag of it :smiley:

1 Like

Ill keep everyone posted about magnesol and stability.

When i was testing powders doing crc all my stuff was glass stable. I will go through my note and try to replicate it

6 Likes

After more research i joined the club. I Got celite and other filter media on the way

4 Likes

Well its a dope club!

2 Likes

I’ll be starting R&D on a CRC in a close loop through a DWX into the collection vessel on Monday. -40 to -50 on the DWX to room temp in the CRC. To a 25 degree collection with pump. Possible nitrogen assist. My CRC is 3” x 26” .
6 spools in all. I’ll be starting with ball bearings on top for even distribution of solvent. Top media will be silica gel 60. With varied screens and filter media. :wink: Second is a small spool packed with Celite. After that a mixed media of a small amount of magsil pr mixed with a large amount of generic magnesol in a 3” spool with welded filter inserts. The last few 4” spools will be filled with a mix of t5 bleaching clay, celite, And diatomaceous earth. I’ll be running one 5lb cylinder through filter stack. But would eventually like to process 12lbs or all three cylinders through one filter stack. Possibly doing a “dry run” (only 70/30 solvent)after to get another 5-12 lbs through. I’ll try and get pictures posted. But have a bit of a confidentiality dilemma with the company I am extracting for. This forum is the bees knees! Thanks for all the great info! Especially @Killa12345 and @DredPirate!

5 Likes

@Dred_pirate

2 Likes

So did magnesol have any effect on the stability?

I nvr ran magnesol by its self. I believe other things effected the stability

I can show you how to make all extracts glass like and very stable with any material any age. With a new tek I’ve developed over the last year. I will sell you the sop for way less then 10k lol and I also do consults. It is simple and easy integrate into any machine including on certified machines in the regulated market.

2 Likes

I would love this tek!

This looks like a fun party. Four month old trim. First pic winterized with just a single pass through paper filter. I’ve got an oven tek for shatter with some CLS tips.
It’s close to impossible to do a phone consult teaching CLS operation especially to a rookie operator. You need one at the lab showing you how to manipulate valves to push solvent through the system. Btw if your soaking your doing it wrong :upside_down_face:
Shatter oven tek

4 Likes

Dm me.

Although your post is good . With the tech I’ve developed. No dewaxing nessisary, soaking doesn’t matter, and any level operator can learn with ease with out much modification and little training.

I’ve only had one strain not glass up. Tastiest of them all too, you can tell it’s gonna be sappy when the gas bubbles bounce outta the oil, if that makes sense. With everything else I’ve run I need temps around 115F to even get any reaction going, after the muffin has laid down that is… I’m running a 3" x 48" cylinder w/ dewax column but open blast and purge in a cheapo BVV 3gal vac chamber.

Not sure what kinda sheet that little piece is on, coffee filter? Don’t judge that was 2015 lol

1 Like

Hmm i know one person who has told me about this. does your route involve pressure differential between a valve?

No it does not. @Juice311

Let’s see what it looks like @710enigmatic

Uploading: 173454B7-4303-4EA2-BBAA-9B7DA01BB6AA.jpeg… Uploading: E0A70A9F-E4C0-4179-828E-C3E66151EA18.jpeg… Uploading: FABD1D28-F98B-4B47-B65B-1F446D2A7CEB.jpeg… Uploading: 51AB7BA8-0C25-4628-9540-D8F60B59F92C.jpeg… Uploading: 3A2ADDF1-0E87-4C04-9841-64E95DB0D1FA.jpeg… Uploading: 9A923BDF-4575-4E46-B6E6-3DDA3AECB365.jpeg… Uploading: 77711923-C7EB-41A8-9347-D56BD6298D3B.jpeg… Uploading: 2819DFFC-187A-4408-8854-AC6DF3F1E93D.jpeg…

4 Likes