Making CBD carts

Yeah this was heated to about 128 with terps added at that point. Seems as if you add 2MT too much terps the Distillate crystallized…

2 Likes

Update on end of life for cbd cart ? How did it end ?

1 Like

Still smoking on it, I’m going to send some out to patients to see how it helps them. So far no crystallizing in these cartridges. 5% blue dream terpenes are the only cut. I left them in the car to get cold over night to see if it would crash.

1 Like

Awesome! Nice work. Crazy that would be the answer but I guess it does make sense. Thanks for sharing. I appreciate it

I just ran some with %10 terps into syringes and carts gonna let them got for two weeks in my office that gets hella cold and see how it goes myself

1 Like

Didnt make it , the disty I used was really high in cbd 85% and the high terp content helped the crystals form faster. Wack.

2 Likes

That makes sense the distillate I used was 63%

1 Like

You think it was the distillate CBD level that kept it from crystallizing? I have tried this with all different amounts of MCT and terps. Just terps. Etc with little luck. I have however not tried a sub 80 CBD distillate. Any reports from your customers? I was basically to the point where I thought only isolate would solve the problem. Thanks!

1 Like

Yea I just gave up , weak anything isnt what Iam about my friend. Seems like 60%ish cbd distilkate is what most are using.@CBDOKIE

1 Like