Loud Medicine Oklahoma seeking investors

Hello Loud Medicine here,

We are a Hydrocarbon extraction company based in Skiatook Oklahoma. Loud medicine was founded in 2019 during sq788 and have been in operation sense. we have been in over a hundred stores and have a very strong base following along with community support. in our stretch in business we have had lots of ups and downs and lots of learning experiences. months where we have sold 90+ thousand dollars in product and months where we have sold none.

we are seeking an investor that can help us in multiple facets of business. With the new regulations put in place via the Oklahoma LPG board we now need a c1d1 booth along with a few other small advancements. Along with this we are looking for someone who can help pave a path of success and show us how we can grow as a brand.

6 Likes

Wish you the best of luck on your needs. You’re a talented extractor and a good dude.

Things I’d do to help would be listing what your operation has in value like material / equipment / license with recent attestation resolved / what you’re looking for other than a c1d1 and brand assistance.

Build a portfolio of Dispensary clientele to show current brand recognition and location is Near Tulsa (for anyone looking)

Understanding what you’re trying for in return.

Equity / Profit split / loan

You got this dude

7 Likes

When you get your investment, I’ve got a booth for you. I’d love to be ify service.

1 Like

am i allowed to bump?

1 Like

Yep. 1 a day is the normal for threads for business

How much money are you asking for and what are you offering to investors in exchange? What do you have to show for for a company? How many employees, assets, etc

What products are you currently selling in dispensaries? Why were there no sales at all some months? Lack of buyers or lack of material? Put it all out there good and bad. Transparency does best here.

So i dont have a specific number in mind as i have no interest in any of the money for myself (unlike a lot of people who seek investors) but what i need is an open line of credit to be able to get things on track as well as some guidance on how to run a business maybe more efficiently as well as marketing.

yes equity is up for grabs, and this can be discussed more.
as far as sales go the last year has been rough, as we have had some employees come through and milk us dry by doing absolute bar minimums. i live in oregon and manage everything remotely so they basically got away with murder and screwed me.

i have no investors this company is owned by me and my friend 100%

assets we have our equipment, some oil on the shelf. but as of right now were shut down paying bills outta pocket because of the law that went into affect as of the 27th of aug. ( we were notified about the law on the 20th )

1 Like

Your partner is the attested resident correct?

Get rolling some solventless on splits while you stack the c1d1 peer review needs

3 Likes

Started this thread in April 19, top vote was custom built. Some good stuff to glean in there. Good Luck

actually my licence only required residency not 2 years as i got my license before that part was added. i hold the full ownership myself

3 Likes

So how much is the booth? 50k? More, less? Installed, operational, fully approved?

I think it’s important to know how much money you need to bring in get yourself back to having money coming in. Everyone wants to be able to visualize when they will see their money coming back to them.

Are you planning to relocate back down there so you can have better oversight going forward?

4 Likes

so the booths ive seen from 35k-70k by no means do we need the best one just something to pass inspection. then a peer review done on my machine (which is an iron fist and will pass immediately)

after that a small security blanket of operational funds to be able to continue to buy needed supplies such as: gas, ice, jars, testing, gloves, etc.

3 Likes

bump.

It’s hard finding an investor to look into OK facilities. I’ve been down that route. Good luck with the funding. I had to take a job with a larger company and give up the owner dream.

If you want to make some money to hustle up for yourself, contract for operating companies til your booth is up and running. Collect your commission on what you can provide. The company I work for will process anything you need, and you can do splits with them or charge them for trim. Just throwing stuff out there to see if it can help you atm.

3 Likes

@LoudMedicine I take it from your lack of response on this one you are not planning on relocating back there full time to avoid the same mistakes happening again?

2 Likes

me personally relocating down there isnt an option. i have a family and other core interests i must protect here where i live.

2 Likes