Looks like oil at bottom of EtOH jar

@smoorman Ethanol Azeotropes - Attn: EtOH cannabis extractors!

You may want to look into this.

3 Likes

Great answers. And I appreciate them all. I’m gonna like this place. Some background. I’m in MI. I’m 68 years old and starting in the late 60’s did every drug out there, good and bad. Took a 35 year hiatus from drugs and played engineer until I retired and moved back to MI which coincidently went legal about that time. Strictly cannabis related stuff now. You can grow up to 12 plants here (including my wife) so I’ve had anywhere between 1 to 31 at any given moment. Thought I’d attach a photo since this a “show off your goods” thread. I made the hash and the other stuff was given to me or I got a good deal on. Guy that gave me the RSO can smoke me under the table any day and he said the RSO was a bit much for him. lol. Thanks again.

3 Likes

Just to clarify, I am not calling my wife a plant. So don’t try starting any shit. JK

4 Likes

It takes all kinds! Having a plant for a wife wouldn’t be all that bad… And we accept all kinds.
Welcome the future! You’ll fit in where you ah, I forgot how it’s goes. They say weed causes short term memory loss… Anyway, welcome aboard. Just read allot, and try shit out. (I’m just pulling your leg, human wives are accepted here too!) You know, if you’re into that…

2 Likes