Looking to get some product white labled

How do we order these “high potency” gummies? I probably eat 5 lbs of gummies a week. These would probably be better for me. Do you have a sour recipe? Sour gummies are the shit, I can’t stop eating them.

I like fruit by the foot. I have no idea why fruit roll ups seem less popular nowadays. I used to love a thing called fruit bar from the same place as fruit roll ups- pineapple.

What is the sour patch for? Eating?

its a version of store bought gummies its prepackaged.

ive used all the stuff on the regular shelf. skittles sour patch starburst etc

used it how? are you spraying candy?

the questions are old. you smoke it sour patch is adding sugar and citric acid after. starburst is name brand jello and i may have made up skittles I should add nerds too just for fun.

1 Like

Tanking a thread while tanking the tank.

Thats what I noticed. When I scrolled through the SOP he posted I noticed it was not a commercial looking kitchen, yet here he is trashing on people who do it, people like myself. Which I guess by his logic, I’m a dirty cook and I don’t know what I’m doing.

3 Likes

BM spawns that competition imo. Easier for people to differentiate themselves on that side due to the cost differences and profit margins.

Geez… Take about people that aren’t even allowed to speak here. AND you mentioned his name! You’re the one that should be banned here!
From what I hear, and read, you’re the only one trying to duck people around here!

2 Likes

Usually it’s a big ass gummy or it taste terrible if you want high potency

1 Like

I appreciate that…

Hit me up when you want your next 15k, order. Lol

By the way, did it cost you $1.30 per gummy?
Lol
I appreciate your business!

Does the above count? Lol

Purebiologix@gmail.com