Looking to connect with as many D8 Labs as possible!

Not really, I guarantee you got the idea from me when I said it on here a few weeks ago. I’ve already got several different resins to do several different reactions anyways so keep playing catch up

2 Likes

So how do you use this resin? Do you reflux it? I don’t get the no water washes. I’m not adding some resin, and then not going through the steps to wash that shit out of my concoction. That’s dangerous advice, IMO. That shit needs to be washed out, just like any acid catalyst you would use for isomerization. As if the unknowns aren’t enough to worry about…

The resin doesn’t dissociate into solution, it just exchanges ions, in this case acting like an acid would. Since it’s on a solid scaffold you don’t need to wash or neut the solution to ensure all of your reagent is out.

3 Likes

Considering that was the first lab i did in my first ochem class, i don’t think he needed you to know about them

3 Likes

I never said he needed me to know about them, I said he got the idea for it from me

There’s a reason he’s on my thread trying to rile me up about something I’ve been doing for a few months now

Even on this very forum you can find people talking about this over a year ago.

1 Like

For isomerization?

They were talking about it for thc removal

Sorry, I’m not as read up on this because performing iso’s hasn’t been something I haven’t cared much for because I’m not performing it. It is interesting to read about though, and today is the first day I’ve heard of these resins being used in this capacity

2 Likes

I used them for virus purifications, I’m not implying I know anything about using a strong ion exchanger for isomerizations.

3 Likes

The SOP comes with it for free and shows how to steer the reaction to either more D8 or D9.

1 Like

All it is is contact time/volume of the media

We have been doing this for months. Works extremely well, very easy. Just add your CBD and the Delta Cannalyst™ then follow the free SOP for time and heat. Once its done strain off material and distill for color if necessary. If you want more info call (989)-828-7403.

1 Like

shake and bake!

5 Likes

What kind of potency are you getting? What kind of yield? Where did you get your material tested at?

2 Likes

You can steer your potency to either more D8 or D9 depending on what your market desires. The yield on 10 kilos of CBD would be 10 kilos of THC. No loss in the processes. We have tested our finished product through multiple labs.

How far can you “steer” the potency? like what is the most d9 you can get and alternatively what is the most d8 you can get?

Can you share those results and also share what labs, the reason we ask is there are a lot more labs that cannot properly separate a d8/d9 product.

2 Likes

this is currently one of the biggest rip offs in the industry; got a call from some cat trying to sell me $4000 kgs of it; i ended up asking probing questions and he gave it all away, it was also obvious whoever was selling it was clueless; you can buy these ion exchange resins for next to nothing; for shits and giggles i bought a 10kg bag from china for $150. and shit you can make the these resins for even cheaper. its a LOL fursure. dont fall prey to these guys; also the dude recommended a 3 day reflux time for d8 :laughing:

5 Likes

That way you can get 100% of the cbd converted? :joy: jokesters

1 Like

But if this works is a great way!! Do you think it is helpful for less unknowns?