Looking for thc distillate oil

I just said it right now but you can’t hear me.
No it was not particularly scary.

He’s not trying to get yelled at by hr. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Is the proper (and mostly legal) way to phrase this question: for ‘compliant d8 distillate?’

1 Like

fine, I’m trading all my slave owners for bitcoin

:lying_face:

2 Likes

I will be accepting @BG305 forwarded mail until further notice

4 Likes

exactly!

1 Like

Sorry should’ve been more specific with my wording. I did mean compliant D8 distillate derived from hemp.

1 Like

nah, I was holding your request up as an example of the right way to ask.

in agreement with @Positiva.

2 Likes

Stuck with 9 of delta 8
25% Thc 70% delta 8

1 Like

replied to wrong person lol

Minus the L2L issue is there anything inherently wrong with what you have? Haven’t really even looked into d8 yet but i’ve heard it’s similar to d9 just less heady. I make a lot of carts/edibles. Is this something I could use for a slightly different effect? Also what are you looking to charge per 1/2L-L of this stuff?

Hi … it would actually be ideal for edibles
It smokes well as well, just a different body/head high since d8 is not psychoactive
We used it in edible blend before
And loaded some carts, some
People prefer milder effect so it works

D8 is absolutely psychoactive. If you’re going to be selling (brokering) this stuff, you should probably know that. Don’t lie to make sales, on purpose or otherwise, and unless you can account for the unknowns and have above 98% D8, you run serious risks putting that out to the public. Just my two cents.

1 Like

What !!!?
Please don’t insult my intelligence …
First of all Delta 8 probably Posses 1/3 of psychoactive agents then d9
I say it’s non psychoactive, because it acts differently then d9 when it enters the system.
I don’t need to make any damn sales !!!

Acts differently does NOT equal non-psychoactive. The language we use matters. GTFO if you can’t wrap your head around that. You’re making incorrect claims and have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry if calling out your misinformation insulted you. Lying to people is something I find rather insulting, so I guess I feel your pain.

3 Likes

Maybe it should be @notaninformedbroker
Lol

3 Likes

https://ascpt.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/cpt1973143353

Delta‐8‐tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) has activity in man similar to that of its double‐bond isomer, delta‐9‐THC. Its relative potency to the other isomer, as judged following both oral and intravenous administration isomer, is 2:3.

Have you tried huffing the koolaid?

https://future4200.com/t/compliant-d8-avail-with-full-panel-coa-upon-request/98090/9

1 Like

@notagreedybroker Since your not greedy what does a L run?