Looking for hemp terps/cannabis terps whatever is cheaper.

Definitely mycrene dominant and great flavor! Would 100% recommend these hemp terps

2 Likes

So no one yet Iā€™ve seen has isolated terpenes. Like I need 15mls of myrcene derived from hemp for example.

Are you able to PM me? Iā€™m a new member so my DM privileges are limited.

1 Like

Dudeā€¦the Tahoe og and sour diesel smell great straight gas bud! I cant wait to mix these down

2020ā€¦Colombo holds hemp title.

And @Kinsmanofthesun may try to steal the all canna title

2 Likes

Thanks man,
If you have any ideas for blends let me know! Iā€™m gonna experiment and see how they can compliment each other. Maybe blood orange X lemonato? Or Sour diesel X Tahoe OG? Maybe grab some of @colombiabeneficials suver haze and add some gelatoā€¦

They really did a great job with these and am glad that people are enjoying them as much as I do.

2 Likes

If u add any suver it better be .05-1% bc itā€™s so dominant

The blood orange hte w suver is :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: cant wait to try all the terp fractions!

:green_heart::facepunch:

1 Like

I just got a bottle of his sour diesel . WOW!!!
Smells fantastic.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna mix some these this weekend I gotta try it out

We def have a contender . The Tahoe OG has me drooling to try.

1 Like

No one does that and anyone claiming they do are just selling plant derived isolates and lying about it

Edit: It just would be exponentially more expensive than myrcene derived from other plant sources or synthetic myrcene. It can be done but thereā€™s just no demand for something this specific

Some hemp terps are already like 80% myrcene, youā€™re close enough at that point IMO

1 Like

Just got your terps in. Made an amazing CBD/CBG vape with it. Tastes great at 8% terps, now just waiting on my hemp terps from @qma to try as well!

1 Like

8%! How loud was it at that ratio? Youā€™ll be very happy with the terps from @qma I have a little bit of several of his terps that I have loved!

2 Likes

Not harsh or anything! I was going by cart farms recommended 7-9% terps. What do you suggest?

1 Like

I would say that between 5-6% would be good for these cannaterps. Some people like it loud though! With hemp terps I would definitely go for those recommended amounts for sure.

2 Likes

I was gonna do a 10% with my next carts. Maybe Iā€™ll do 5% with the SD

Literally every single profile every body has is like 50% or more myrcene. Not a single profile that is dominant in ANYTHING else

Because they are canna terps

2 Likes

The SD is good, different. I need to give it more time I think

The tahoe og has great og note. Nice smoky flavor w melon background. Remind me of an og suver flavor

The gelatoā€¦wow the gelato has carried the most mj taste all around. Its probably the first terps I got that I didnā€™t taste all the other ones in it already. Very distinct flower notes. Awesome

I canā€™t wait to try the rest! And maybe even blend a few

Edit I tried the lemonato its wonderful just like gelato but lemon zest

2 Likes

@StoneD what ratio did you mix in?

6%ā€¦dont tell any but my disty so thick i use a lil floraplex tasteless terps to help it not clog up. But 6% ur terps

The gelato and lemonato are wonderful. Esp gelato. Im gonna go back through now bc Iā€™m firm believer in after they set for a few after making them they tastd better

1 Like

Like a fine wine :wink:

1 Like