Looking for extraction/distillation consultant (remote)

He’s going to be a thca master after I’m done with him lol @Izambard_K_Brunel got some info and SOPs coming your way!

12 Likes

I suspect the issue raised by @y_tho might be that in order to be seriously considered a consultant in a particular field it would seem odd if that person lacks basic knowledge about stirring equipment?

If i read correctly, @JimmyIRL wasn’t even looking for that.

Thanks everyone for your responses! I’ve received quite a few messages and have begun reviewing and responding with priority to those who provided information (ie: background info, experience, CVs and references).

It’s my hope to have someone in place for this contract by the end of next week.

To clarify the project:

• We are looking to produce THC and/or THCa
  • We will be looking to produce this from high- potency THC distillate and/or crude
  • Our operations are based in a pharmaceutical facility that is ready to start this project (Phase 3, controlled drug licenses, clean rooms, QC labs, etc.)
  • We have both suppliers for the starting material and customers looking to purchase the finished goods
  • We have the pharmaceutical team that will convert your SOPs to EU GMP certified processes

I hope you don’t mind my candour, as I’ve received a lot of positive responses from the community. If you sent me a one-liner saying “I can help” or sending a $$ quote before we’ve even had one conversation, it makes it difficult for me to provide a response. I don’t expect the world, but would very much appreciate serious inquiries.

Thanks everyone!

J

5 Likes

Hey Jimmy I sent you a private message

4 Likes

To me a “build out” means lights and biomass. Especially if your from the UK / Ireland ( same thing in this respect )
" a build out to produce 98% THC " means, growrooms and a lab.
Its not like you can just go on ebay and buy 100kg of thc biomass to refine into distillate.

I can construct and run square miles of lights. I play with extraction for my own hobby and for my epilepsy.
I can ask whats the best size stir bar for a 2000ml boiling flask and have the leaders in this industry give me an answer for people entertainment.
I asked for a spoon, I got cutlery set.

What’s your problem ?

I take it, you wouldn’t give me a job ?

@JimmyIRL Sorry :heart:

2 Likes

All good, don’t be sorry.

Grateful to have been able to learn and do business within this community in a respectful and professional manner. Looking forward to continuing to do so.

Everything else to me is

tenor

2 Likes

As I said… I would just be happy to be " staff " :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

Honest question (no offense pls):

You have a pharma lab but can’t figure out how to make THC distillate?

4 Likes

Sure the pharma lab doesn’t know that.

(none taken)

Hard to believe

2 Likes

@JimmyIRL From what I have read in this thread your team is already sourcing EU-GMP grade THC(a) distillate and looking to convert this to THC/THC(a) isolate of highest purity to meet EU-GMP standard. You require the expertise and equipment to achieve this, where the equipment will need to be fully qualifiable to GMP standard. The consultant would also need to provide tech transfer with full SOPs?

1 Like

Correct (for the most part).

There are regulatory issues and circumventions that I won’t get into here.

Here’s a link for a complete set of sop/tek for the processes you posted above, hope they help.

There are some serious issues with that pseudo-SOP, i’d think twice about following that.

1 Like

Lmfao yeahhhh, cause I haven’t ran exactly as such myself… thank you please move along unless you’re going to make a suggestion to it or point something out. Typed it with one hand so if any grammatical error please forgive me. But to just say oh there’s stuff wrong & only that tell me from your also previous statements you’re just here to troll not help the conversation. :facepunch:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

jerking off with the other to your own awesomeness i presume?

Yupppppppp how’d you know.

@KnowledgeSeth quote

2 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right. — Henry Ford

5 Likes

Hey bud I sent you a DM