Looking for Degumming Tolling Service

Hello,

I have 1000kg of winterized, decarbed hemp crude from cold ethanol extraction that I would like to have waterwashed/degummed and taken to distillate. Looking for a price of $20/kg or less. Open to split deals.

Please let me know if you are or know of a processor that offers a high volume degumming service.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Degumming on a budget

Yes, the goal here is simply to get the crude degummed sufficiently so as to not clog up a gear pump or cake the inside of a wiped film tower after only a few hours of processing.

To everyone saying that this price is too low: I personally am aware of businesses that offer this price and execute to it. I am not privy to the economics. The lab we worked with before was great and we may work with them again, they are just not located near our facility so shipping/logistics are expensive.

Other notes:
Solvent:crude ratio is typically 1:1 in my experience working with high throughput degumming tollers.
They also typically utilize centrifugation to accelerate settling and separation. Degumming is not a process step exclusive to the cannabis industry. Edible oil processors (canola, soy, etc…) have been degumming for decades+

Edit: For my own education, why are some posters emphasizing the importance of using RO water?

2 Likes

I have thousands of kgs available of winterized decarbed crude free of fats, waxes, lipids, sugars etc, zero gumming issues during distillation. 65% cbd. Reach out if you need some in the meantime while you sort out cleaning yours :ok_hand:

Shot you a DM!