Looking for compliant Delta 8 distillate

I can supply :seedling: emojis all day long. Wha’t your finder fee?

4 Likes

I’m looking for a liter of compliant D8 also

1 Like

Why? Y’all just want me to harass you on reddit?

Dude everybody’s D8 got a bunch of byproducts in it

all the more reason not to cart it up and shill it to death

Yeah it’s absolutely ridiculous people asking for GMP compliant D8 that shit has mad by products in it so what does that have to say about GMP compliant cannabis products

If someone out there know of above 99% TAC for competitive prices I’d pay up to $1000 for that lead

Not for long😎

$1000 “finders fee” for something that no ones produced yet?

Better add a zero to that number😂

Edit: Just seen someone with 96% compliant but still not 99%

I believe that will only be available in an isolate form. Just have to carboxylate it.

3 Likes

Thanks to @Bret_HoneyGold we managed to find a liter.

3 Likes

I have 97% D8 ND D9 available to ship out immediatly anywhere in the US

8 Likes

@Bret_HoneyGold has solid connections. Well trusted.

@Rockymtn24 as well

2 Likes

do you have a COA - maybe from @kcalabs - so we can believe it?

3 Likes

I think making it mandatory for @kcalabs to run the testing should be…well… mandatory.

Once my next batch is done, I’ll get preliminary from my lab in Ann Arbor, then send to kca for final results.

3 Likes

I will send a sample to @kcalabs for sure

2 Likes

@anon1342, @HeisenbergInd, @Rockymtn24, aw shucks, you guys really know how to make a whole lab blush.

We’d be happy to help standardize the D8 testing on here. I’m interested in seeing the results just as much as you.

Parallel testing with the other labs should be interesting. I’m assuming they’re receiving the same samples explicitly labeled “D8” so they should know how to perform the analytical chemistry to ensure they’re measuring D8 and D9 separately.

9 Likes

I love the idea of D8 slangers being required to verify by posting a @kcalabs COA

4 Likes

Agreed! 1 standard for all! And the slanger gives the buyer permission to confirm with @kcalabs that the lab hasn’t been altered and is true

2 Likes

What’s pricing looking like?

Also what would you do for minimum orders? Interested in messing around with D8 a bit.

Ditto