Looking for Centrifuge Cence L550

It’s really all in the tek and sop. I spun this lb. in 10min. It was a sugar they couldn’t sell and now it will be loosie diamonds in 2 weeks

2 Likes

can you send me a link to the 500ml centrifuge id like to have a look forsure. And do you sell the 500ml containers with filter already in place?

1 Like

https://www.gochemtek.com/l550

Yea the inserts already come in the order. I have a new insert to go full speed that I’m getting a patent for but after we file everyone who bought one will get a set

4 Likes

Even the RnD unit?! :smiling_imp::rofl:

1 Like

what’s the max weight on the buckets for the 550?

I’ve been circling back to this, 2 3/4/70mm OD 304 exhaust tubing is just right to fit in the milk jugs. Pair a section of it with a laser cut flange/base plate and a mesh disc and you could probably hit 3k rcf

2 Likes

@CuriousChemist22 I have a set in the mail otw for you

3 Likes

The prototype I made can hit the max RCF of 3,040 on the L550. The weight limit is 56g per basket and that’s stuff that’s gunky and really hard to separate.
I can do 112g per basket on terpier sugars. I made some upgrades on the prototype to push the the RCF limit further. We’ll see what’s the limit when they arrive after I test them on the bigger centrifuge models

2 Likes

Are you recrystallizing in pentane?

Butane

4 Likes

We are going to about 1800 rcf with our current inserts.

Max payload (OEM max - insert) is about 150g per bucket (600g total).

Don’t believe we can actually fit more that 130g in each.

4 Likes

do you know what the milk jugs weigh? the strainer I posted above would be about 220g made from 16ga 304(+ the weight of whatever mesh)

Not today.

Certainly weighed them.
Possibly not on their own.

Buckets give us 600g to play with

1 Like

as long as it’s under 220ish g that leaves room for 150g of oil to spin

2 Likes

I have a 100L stainless steel centrifuge for sale. Comes with touch screen control, phase converter, 1/2 barrel methanol & biomass bags. Under 100 hours on the machine.

1 Like

I think you talking about cold ethanol we are speaking about centrifuge for spinning terpenes from diamonds.

1 Like

Is that 100liters the basket or bowl capacity?

Rotor diameter?
Location?
Price?

@pacman87

I suspect Chad was using rm temp methanol rather than cold ethanol…don’t you?

2 Likes

I have a basket centrifuge…

I have a client with one available

We are importing the heated, touchscreen version. I have prices as low as $2500 for a centrifuge better than the L550, excluding the filter baskets/inserts.

I will include PLA inserts for narrow jars and wide mouths.

Custom mesh inserts are 2 months out.

1 year warranty.

Demo will be at Mj Biz if I have the room at the booth.

Or at the GLG party. Idk which spot I’ll have a demo at yet.

2 Likes

Indeed: Top Loading Basket Centrifuge

However, 400kg max loading seems on the high side for folks currently looking for the model listed at the top of the thread don’t you agree?

1 Like